Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING] OOFR and Fast Lane
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 108 109
@Boreal @Eindride @Elerinwen @TacoTequila @TallTales35 @ThesFireflies @Valikor @Zefyre

I have around 50 bonus lvl 7s plus another 480 or so non-bonus level 7s for OOFR. I'm going to bed after this so no rush, but that also means I won't be online again to relist dragons if someone needs to go offline!

With that in mind... who wants some dragons (and how many)?
@Boreal @Eindride @Elerinwen @TacoTequila @TallTales35 @ThesFireflies @Valikor @Zefyre

I have around 50 bonus lvl 7s plus another 480 or so non-bonus level 7s for OOFR. I'm going to bed after this so no rush, but that also means I won't be online again to relist dragons if someone needs to go offline!

With that in mind... who wants some dragons (and how many)?
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@vendrus
I can take as many as you want to send me (I'll be on until rollover!) - but I'm sure others are happy to process some of those as well!
@vendrus
I can take as many as you want to send me (I'll be on until rollover!) - but I'm sure others are happy to process some of those as well!
3k3qO49.png
@Vendrus I will take as many as you want to send xD
@Vendrus I will take as many as you want to send xD
Ibadges.pngsIbPsqH.png
@Vendrus

you can send me as many as you want, as long as you don't mind me working though the queue for a while!
@Vendrus

you can send me as many as you want, as long as you don't mind me working though the queue for a while!
20119.png20118.png
@Vendrus

Oh my, I can take any! I'll be up for another couple of hours :D
@Vendrus

Oh my, I can take any! I'll be up for another couple of hours :D
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
@Vendrus I'm down for dergs, can hold 46 but I'll take as many as you can give [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1]
@Vendrus I'm down for dergs, can hold 46 but I'll take as many as you can give
@Vendrus I'm up for floods, send me as many as you need to!
@Vendrus I'm up for floods, send me as many as you need to!
tRvB8Xn.png
EiPW4qT.png
hZipXGO.png
@Vendrus i'm on for about another thirty minutes, and i'm good to be hit with a huge queue while i'm gone if you don't mind waiting
@Vendrus i'm on for about another thirty minutes, and i'm good to be hit with a huge queue while i'm gone if you don't mind waiting
UV6XXUj.png
@ThesFireflies

Sending you 36 lv 7s for PB,

1 with color bonus, 1 with gene bonus, 28 with breed bonus.
@ThesFireflies

Sending you 36 lv 7s for PB,

1 with color bonus, 1 with gene bonus, 28 with breed bonus.
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
Friday Question
Do you like Boba or fresh fruit in your tea?

YES! Boba is delicious. I havent done fruit in tea but I do love fruit flavored teas. I had rose hip & hibiscus the other day.

Funny story, partly to make up for being late on the question: one day early into my roommate living with me, I saw her with a teacup with I swear I'm not making this up a full stick of butter sticking out of it. Jk it was a butter-stick shaped piece of pineapple core. Fruit in tea, for sure.

Saturday Question
What is your favorite animal? How about fictional creature?

Fictional: dragons, obviously. And, while not fictional, very extinct: dinosaurs.
IRL probably dogs and cats. I cant pick between them.
Friday Question
Do you like Boba or fresh fruit in your tea?

YES! Boba is delicious. I havent done fruit in tea but I do love fruit flavored teas. I had rose hip & hibiscus the other day.

Funny story, partly to make up for being late on the question: one day early into my roommate living with me, I saw her with a teacup with I swear I'm not making this up a full stick of butter sticking out of it. Jk it was a butter-stick shaped piece of pineapple core. Fruit in tea, for sure.

Saturday Question
What is your favorite animal? How about fictional creature?

Fictional: dragons, obviously. And, while not fictional, very extinct: dinosaurs.
IRL probably dogs and cats. I cant pick between them.
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 108 109