Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Everything must go! | Hoard Clearout
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@aurora23 - I picked the first one out of the choices you put down, so that was the forge tools & Lightning Sprite. If you want something different let me know and I'll swap it out. I believe the first post is pretty accurate with what's available, although I am waiting on a couple of people to get back with what they want so I can hold it for them.
And yeah, one item to be delivered after the WIP and the other upon completion.

@xMidnightMuse - Sure, since you just wanted the dragon I can give them to you for two busts.

@braveeguana - I think I've been fairly good at keeping on top of what's available in the first post.

@draconicheir - I can put you down for one electrician pack for two fullbodies and two busts. Payment will be delivered upon completion.
@aurora23 - I picked the first one out of the choices you put down, so that was the forge tools & Lightning Sprite. If you want something different let me know and I'll swap it out. I believe the first post is pretty accurate with what's available, although I am waiting on a couple of people to get back with what they want so I can hold it for them.
And yeah, one item to be delivered after the WIP and the other upon completion.

@xMidnightMuse - Sure, since you just wanted the dragon I can give them to you for two busts.

@braveeguana - I think I've been fairly good at keeping on top of what's available in the first post.

@draconicheir - I can put you down for one electrician pack for two fullbodies and two busts. Payment will be delivered upon completion.
@Latei

I shall dm you for further details instead of clogging this thread :)
@Latei

I shall dm you for further details instead of clogging this thread :)
3a2eEFc.gifNcRl9aq.png
@latei

Great! I can get working on that with you. I'll go ahead and ask for some more details in DMs
@latei

Great! I can get working on that with you. I'll go ahead and ask for some more details in DMs
GLMwkdE.pngx8bDWFu.png5hF3FGk.png7c8ZUEs.pngmlHpBMC.pnglUxoo8T.png
JdImn7O.gifUwUnl7O.png
@finder77 - I can put you down for a skin and the underbelly gene. How about 1 full body with background, 1 fullbody and 1 bust?

@deramadus - sure, I can put you down for 1 item. The shadow is the only sprite left, but there's still some of the festival apparel left. perhaps 2 full bodies, 2 busts?

I thiiiink I should have replied to everyone. Let me know if I've missed anyone.
@finder77 - I can put you down for a skin and the underbelly gene. How about 1 full body with background, 1 fullbody and 1 bust?

@deramadus - sure, I can put you down for 1 item. The shadow is the only sprite left, but there's still some of the festival apparel left. perhaps 2 full bodies, 2 busts?

I thiiiink I should have replied to everyone. Let me know if I've missed anyone.
@Latei

Okay, that sounds good :) I will get you both of those WIP asap
@Latei

Okay, that sounds good :) I will get you both of those WIP asap
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
Hey, a bit off topic and I apologize but this is the most recent thread I can find active involving sprites - I actually have festival sprites but they don't show in my hoard? They're bonded with my dragons, but I can't find them any where else to see what I've got at all to even try and offer anything/made me be super late to the party. Any advice you may be able to give?
Hey, a bit off topic and I apologize but this is the most recent thread I can find active involving sprites - I actually have festival sprites but they don't show in my hoard? They're bonded with my dragons, but I can't find them any where else to see what I've got at all to even try and offer anything/made me be super late to the party. Any advice you may be able to give?
@Latei

I'll do art for the Shadow Sprite then! Would 2 full-bodies and 1 bust work? I just have to get an ink refill on my black marker, but I can start on the sketches shortly after I figure out what you want. :) I'll PM you later today if that sounds good to get details.

@Laddy

Hello! Sorry to butt in, but you can see your festival sprites in your hoard if you remove them from your dragons. Once you click remove, they should show up in your hoard! :)

Edit: typo
@Latei

I'll do art for the Shadow Sprite then! Would 2 full-bodies and 1 bust work? I just have to get an ink refill on my black marker, but I can start on the sketches shortly after I figure out what you want. :) I'll PM you later today if that sounds good to get details.

@Laddy

Hello! Sorry to butt in, but you can see your festival sprites in your hoard if you remove them from your dragons. Once you click remove, they should show up in your hoard! :)

Edit: typo
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@Deramadus I'm super nervous to try that, I feel like they're gonna disappear since I found out they're retired, but thank you! That means Ima have to sort through dragon by dragon to find out what I've got haha. I'll give that a try - and thanks again!
@Deramadus I'm super nervous to try that, I feel like they're gonna disappear since I found out they're retired, but thank you! That means Ima have to sort through dragon by dragon to find out what I've got haha. I'll give that a try - and thanks again!
@Latei Howdy! I'm interested in all of these items. I know that in total it would be SUPER expensive so I'm totally down with splitting them up into separate orders. I LOVE your little creatures and I'm willing to draw a lot of them! (Because I like their designs and because I've been trying to perfect my shading and want more practice.) [item=Shadow Sprite] [item=Loga] [item=Tertiary Gene: Underbelly] [item=Skin: Kickstarter Backer] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3093928#post_3093928]Revs Art Palace[/url] (Some examples of my art)
@Latei Howdy! I'm interested in all of these items. I know that in total it would be SUPER expensive so I'm totally down with splitting them up into separate orders. I LOVE your little creatures and I'm willing to draw a lot of them! (Because I like their designs and because I've been trying to perfect my shading and want more practice.)

Shadow Sprite Loga Tertiary Gene: Underbelly Skin: Kickstarter Backer

Revs Art Palace (Some examples of my art)
@Latei Sorry I'm yet another person who wants to contest the Shadow Spite, haha. Here're some art examples: [img]https://i.imgur.com/QaCAfxZ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/D5XGuih.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/pDGrQSe.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/2ACuAvN.png[/img]
@Latei
Sorry I'm yet another person who wants to contest the Shadow Spite, haha.
Here're some art examples:
QaCAfxZ.png
D5XGuih.png
pDGrQSe.png
2ACuAvN.png
tumblr_inline_nn739bWSSZ1rbfe8q_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7