Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I hate it when they don't tell me their names when they talk to me
I hate it when they don't tell me their names when they talk to me
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
I had no idea chicken muffins actually existed? I thought I just had a revolutionary idea in my sleep
I had no idea chicken muffins actually existed? I thought I just had a revolutionary idea in my sleep
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
CHICKEN MUFFINS????
CHICKEN MUFFINS????
0000000000000-10-16-23-20231021222322.png
I decided that it was a great idea to waste my time reorganizing my band binder. Surprisingly, it didn’t take as long as I thought it would. I pulled out EVERYTHING: all my page protectors and any papers. Then I pulled music out of the page protectors, and sorted it out into various categories based on what it was. Then I put the page protectors back in the binder, and one by one put each pile of music/paper back into the page protectors.

All that’s left now is to repair the binder with some tape. But other than that, it’s all nice and organized now.
I decided that it was a great idea to waste my time reorganizing my band binder. Surprisingly, it didn’t take as long as I thought it would. I pulled out EVERYTHING: all my page protectors and any papers. Then I pulled music out of the page protectors, and sorted it out into various categories based on what it was. Then I put the page protectors back in the binder, and one by one put each pile of music/paper back into the page protectors.

All that’s left now is to repair the binder with some tape. But other than that, it’s all nice and organized now.
allycatcher.pngmlHpBMC.png.t0wRx.gif.mBU64.gif
definitely not happy being here rn. so left out. haha..
definitely not happy being here rn. so left out. haha..
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
Why is there no chat room in the coliseum.. It would be awesome to complain to others why the familiars aren't dropping.
Why is there no chat room in the coliseum.. It would be awesome to complain to others why the familiars aren't dropping.
Bonsai.png
Minecraft is such a good game
(Especially with mods)
Minecraft is such a good game
(Especially with mods)
How did clicking a button fill me with so much sheer panic and anxiety? I’m shaking so much right now which I don’t think should be happening.
How did clicking a button fill me with so much sheer panic and anxiety? I’m shaking so much right now which I don’t think should be happening.
86LFNtS.gif. Sam / Quill
i'm kinda boring rip
previously oddcricket, starquills, and ghostley
art links
finishing a run on bluff with good SL and L2/3 challenge!!!(IMPOSSIBLE) (GONE WRONG)
finishing a run on bluff with good SL and L2/3 challenge!!!(IMPOSSIBLE) (GONE WRONG)

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Why is this lizard starting at me through the window while I blow my nose?
Why is this lizard starting at me through the window while I blow my nose?
allycatcher.pngmlHpBMC.png.t0wRx.gif.mBU64.gif