Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon Art Commissions ( & Bird Art )
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
Thanks for the update! You got this! One commission at a time ahaha!
Thanks for the update! You got this! One commission at a time ahaha!
COKvr0f.pnghGulels.png
Greetings! Could you add me to the pinglist plz?
Greetings! Could you add me to the pinglist plz?
One day the world will bend for us
+10 FR time||Plague nest host
Accepting seafood as payment!
If I drew something for you, you're welcome to use it without asking :3 Though I'll appreciate words of thanks, sure :D

ziccusig_by_bajanmightyena-db376hy.png
@Thyrin Hey! Yes of course :)
@Thyrin Hey! Yes of course :)
OzWYnwR.gif
@bashett Finally finished! :D Let me know if there’s anything I can change or add! :) & thank you for commissioning! ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/SkLRbG6.png[/img]
@bashett Finally finished! :D Let me know if there’s anything I can change or add! :) & thank you for commissioning! ^^
SkLRbG6.png
OzWYnwR.gif
@corvidesque Hey! Here is the sketch so far! Let me know if you like the positioning of it or if you’d like it changed at all. I haven’t finished sketching all the apparel yet but they will be included! I believe I will be able to do both the apparel and skin, so if you like the sketch go ahead and send over 475g/kt and I’ll work on finishing! :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/gakoIQe.png[/img]
@corvidesque Hey! Here is the sketch so far! Let me know if you like the positioning of it or if you’d like it changed at all. I haven’t finished sketching all the apparel yet but they will be included! I believe I will be able to do both the apparel and skin, so if you like the sketch go ahead and send over 475g/kt and I’ll work on finishing! :)
gakoIQe.png
OzWYnwR.gif
@sisyphus Hello again! I have just about 1 commission to finish before yours, so if your still interested in getting a cartoon half body of your green cheek, let me know! and also send over some cute reference photos! :)
@sisyphus Hello again! I have just about 1 commission to finish before yours, so if your still interested in getting a cartoon half body of your green cheek, let me know! and also send over some cute reference photos! :)
OzWYnwR.gif
OHH it looks absolutely amazing so far!! :D thank you so much, and no need to change anything! ill send a cr now c:
OHH it looks absolutely amazing so far!! :D thank you so much, and no need to change anything! ill send a cr now c:
eN4chTc.png
@KyraDrawz

Looks great TYSM! >:3

Just one thing, she is a female and the drawing looks a bit masculine, if you can change the details on the face would be amazing, if not don´t worry
the pose is perfect for her!
@KyraDrawz

Looks great TYSM! >:3

Just one thing, she is a female and the drawing looks a bit masculine, if you can change the details on the face would be amazing, if not don´t worry
the pose is perfect for her!
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
@bashett Thank you! And ah sorry I didn’t think to ask if they were male or female haha, but yes here is a less masculine version~ I got rid of some of the sharp angles on the face and added some eyelashes. Let me know if if you’d like it even less masculine or if there is anything else I can do :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/3XFpxG9.png[/img]
@bashett Thank you! And ah sorry I didn’t think to ask if they were male or female haha, but yes here is a less masculine version~ I got rid of some of the sharp angles on the face and added some eyelashes. Let me know if if you’d like it even less masculine or if there is anything else I can do :)
3XFpxG9.png
OzWYnwR.gif
@KyraDrawz
tysm!!
She is fine that way :3 <3 <3
@KyraDrawz
tysm!!
She is fine that way :3 <3 <3
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13