Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Eye of the Beholder | Wildclaw M.
1 2
Tomorrow is the last day for this skin!
Tomorrow is the last day for this skin!
Pyrouge | Butch Lesbian | They/She | +1 FR
Rivensong_Clan_Banner_Small.png
@briar @Ashentwiins @Flora

So sorry for the delay everyone, I've had some IRL stuff come up but luckily things are going ok now.

There's some bad news... I didn't get enough signups to print With the Wind Comes Spring. There's currently two options I'm considering:

1) Shelving the accent until later, when there's at least a few more people willing to buy the skin so I can print it. The pros to this is that the price would not increase. The cons is that I can't guarantee the printing will be timely, as I have no idea when anyone would be interested in the skin.

2) Raising the price to 500g/t equivalent, and print right away. This I'm highly reluctant to do. While this would allow me to print the skin immediately, I simply don't feel like my skin is worth that much. I don't really want to do this as all, as it feels unfair to everyone who signed up for 400g. I'm only mentioning it here because it's the only other option I can think of that would for sure get this accent printed.

It's really up to you all, and whether or not you're willing to wait or not. Alternatively, you can remove yourself from the list- there's no hard feelings!

So sorry for the delay everyone, I've had some IRL stuff come up but luckily things are going ok now.

There's some bad news... I didn't get enough signups to print With the Wind Comes Spring. There's currently two options I'm considering:

1) Shelving the accent until later, when there's at least a few more people willing to buy the skin so I can print it. The pros to this is that the price would not increase. The cons is that I can't guarantee the printing will be timely, as I have no idea when anyone would be interested in the skin.

2) Raising the price to 500g/t equivalent, and print right away. This I'm highly reluctant to do. While this would allow me to print the skin immediately, I simply don't feel like my skin is worth that much. I don't really want to do this as all, as it feels unfair to everyone who signed up for 400g. I'm only mentioning it here because it's the only other option I can think of that would for sure get this accent printed.

It's really up to you all, and whether or not you're willing to wait or not. Alternatively, you can remove yourself from the list- there's no hard feelings!
@Pyrouge
I'm totally fine with waiting for more users to be around, but I will say that I would have definitely paid 500 gems! This accent is definitely worth the price raise, and I might just go ahead and send the post through in June (as I would have gems by then)!!
@Pyrouge
I'm totally fine with waiting for more users to be around, but I will say that I would have definitely paid 500 gems! This accent is definitely worth the price raise, and I might just go ahead and send the post through in June (as I would have gems by then)!!
iiadg18.png5pZ7sOC.png

Aw, thank you so much! I really appreciate the kind words. I'm going to go ahead and send the skin through the queue. I apologize for the delay, I've been busy IRL and also have been participating in Wind vs. Lightning.

I'll send out PAs for the appropriate amount once the skins come back to me!

Aw, thank you so much! I really appreciate the kind words. I'm going to go ahead and send the skin through the queue. I apologize for the delay, I've been busy IRL and also have been participating in Wind vs. Lightning.

I'll send out PAs for the appropriate amount once the skins come back to me!
1 2