Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sparkle Dragons
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 84 85
GLITTER
GLITTER
lvNmyEi.pngGIJjY9o.png
MsqRUgo.png3adgzZD.png
oqjWYKt.pngLEpJMnn.png
mlSrRbK.pnghZipXGO.png
5hF3FGk.pngHSWqWgZ.png BXvcePR.png
cCDlMNJ.png12ilQ62.png
line breaking gene for moderns?!?!?!???!?!??!?!?!
line breaking gene for moderns?!?!?!???!?!??!?!?!
He/him
ngl i have hoped for gene like this for a long while! you can take non-sparkly dragons and make them sparkly, you can take reasonably sparkly dragons and make them excellently sparkly, and you can take excellently sparkly dragons and make them super sparkly. bad tert color? add glitter. dont know what to do with tert? add glitter. dunk your entire lair in bowl of glitter. thank you devs for saving my life with the sparkle.
ngl i have hoped for gene like this for a long while! you can take non-sparkly dragons and make them sparkly, you can take reasonably sparkly dragons and make them excellently sparkly, and you can take excellently sparkly dragons and make them super sparkly. bad tert color? add glitter. dont know what to do with tert? add glitter. dunk your entire lair in bowl of glitter. thank you devs for saving my life with the sparkle.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
YOOOOOO
YOOOOOO
giphy.gif
Ollie he/him FR +3
Hatchery - Temporarily Closed
Wishlist
Naib Fandragon my beloved
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35796559][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/357966/35796559_350.png[/img][/url] The perfect tert for my first dragon, finally fully gened! [emoji=bogsneak love size=1][/center]
35796559_350.png

The perfect tert for my first dragon, finally fully gened!
orien_pixel_wep1.png LilBlueCanvas-Orien.png
| Pixel Adopts
| RNG Adopts
| Wishlist
[emoji=star size=1] AMAZING [emoji=star size=1]
AMAZING
6OECEOe.pnglWOVJox.png
YESSSS
YESSSS
XqQeriv.gif
i expected this to be a gem gene, but was pleasantly surprised!! bought multiple copies as soon as i could. i LOVE this gene, it's everything i wished for !!!
i expected this to be a gem gene, but was pleasantly surprised!! bought multiple copies as soon as i could. i LOVE this gene, it's everything i wished for !!!
forum_sig.png
Crystal / Facet / Sparkle is the new Crystal / Facet / Glimmer
Crystal / Facet / Sparkle is the new Crystal / Facet / Glimmer
DoggoNoWanno's Hatchery! Unique & cheap dragons - pay what you want!
tumblr_oy7ss9EbcX1r5u9m2o3_500.gif
SOOO PRETTY! Yessss!
SOOO PRETTY! Yessss!
frice_sword_banner_small_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxz0c.png
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 84 85