Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Baldwin Materials
Hello All! Yes, I’m back.

This time around, I want to try to sell Mostly just Baldwin Materials. Treasure and/or Gems are acceptable.

As long as you let me know if you need Goo, Muck, Sludge, Ooze, and/or Slime I will try my best to accommodate what you might need. But bear In mind it might take a bit to get the specific materials you may want. Feel free to DM me for updates on your orders.

Edit: Each material is 500t-5000t or 2g-5g (depending on rarity or color)
Hello All! Yes, I’m back.

This time around, I want to try to sell Mostly just Baldwin Materials. Treasure and/or Gems are acceptable.

As long as you let me know if you need Goo, Muck, Sludge, Ooze, and/or Slime I will try my best to accommodate what you might need. But bear In mind it might take a bit to get the specific materials you may want. Feel free to DM me for updates on your orders.

Edit: Each material is 500t-5000t or 2g-5g (depending on rarity or color)
~~Into the Moonlit Tangle~
Did you mean 5000T? Otherwise it would not match the 5g.
Also depending on the rarity prices vary quite a bit. 5g per green goo would be very expensive and for purple sludge very cheap. Not sure if i understand your offer correctly but customers can specify amount, type and colors?
Did you mean 5000T? Otherwise it would not match the 5g.
Also depending on the rarity prices vary quite a bit. 5g per green goo would be very expensive and for purple sludge very cheap. Not sure if i understand your offer correctly but customers can specify amount, type and colors?
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
Yes, sorry about that. 500t is mostly for the common stuff. I’ll fix that. You can indeed specify the material colors which is why I said it could take awhile. Thanks for pointing that out
Yes, sorry about that. 500t is mostly for the common stuff. I’ll fix that. You can indeed specify the material colors which is why I said it could take awhile. Thanks for pointing that out
Bump
Bump
Hello, @ShiningSnowflake ! Is this still running?
Hello, @ShiningSnowflake ! Is this still running?
What am I doing..?
Hi Yes , What can I get for you? (Sorry I haven’t bumped the thread in awhile)
Hi Yes , What can I get for you? (Sorry I haven’t bumped the thread in awhile)
@ShiningSnowflake Do you have any colors for:
  • Goo
  • Ooze
  • Slime
  • Muck
  • Sludge
@ShiningSnowflake Do you have any colors for:
  • Goo
  • Ooze
  • Slime
  • Muck