Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | PWYW Mass Hatch G1s!
1 2 3
@Rathsin Does Drarr come from a statue? [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1]
@Rathsin
Does Drarr come from a statue?
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Tune

He does! And he's up for grabs too if you were interested at all!

(I'll throw in a renaming scroll too, that was a fatfinger when I was naming fodder for the coli, oops!)
@Tune

He does! And he's up for grabs too if you were interested at all!

(I'll throw in a renaming scroll too, that was a fatfinger when I was naming fodder for the coli, oops!)
@Rathsin ... I'll take this fella here if you don't mind, I'm smitten by the scry that @/Norayna0ekoa did. 100g good for you?
@Rathsin ... I'll take this fella here if you don't mind, I'm smitten by the scry that @/Norayna0ekoa did. 100g good for you?
Maricnnette of Fire

was pierrct of wind
++++++++ xYL4mas.png
@Rathsin

I'm absolutely interested, is 100k treasure enough? :0
@Rathsin

I'm absolutely interested, is 100k treasure enough? :0
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Maricnnette

Absolutely! That scry was totally gorgeous and was making me thinking about keeping him too - if only he wasn't completely opposite my current lair aesthetic haha

I'll send a CR!

@Tune

More than enough for me! I'll send the CR :D
@Maricnnette

Absolutely! That scry was totally gorgeous and was making me thinking about keeping him too - if only he wasn't completely opposite my current lair aesthetic haha

I'll send a CR!

@Tune

More than enough for me! I'll send the CR :D
Bump~
Bump~
@Rathsin Super interested in this girl! Would you be willing to accept [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/526699/1787592/2?name=&type=undefined]g1 trades[/url]? If not I would love to buy her around 50g-100g! I just dont have the gems but feel free to send a PA and ill surely and slowly get to her [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76981521][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/769816/76981521_350.png[/img][/url]
@Rathsin
Super interested in this girl! Would you be willing to accept g1 trades? If not I would love to buy her around 50g-100g! I just dont have the gems but feel free to send a PA and ill surely and slowly get to her
76981521_350.png
Bittle_Drawing_rotated.png
X
< Hope whoever reads this has an amazing day!

[ Art Shop ]
[ Searching for xxx ice primals ]
@SweetTreatLion

Oh you have a CUTE lair! I particularly love how you've gened Phsylo, what a great use of those colors.

You have lovely G1s up for trade tbh, but unfortunately I'm trying to get rid of dragons... how about I send a CR and you can have her for like, 25g? Would that work? :>

@SweetTreatLion

Oh you have a CUTE lair! I particularly love how you've gened Phsylo, what a great use of those colors.

You have lovely G1s up for trade tbh, but unfortunately I'm trying to get rid of dragons... how about I send a CR and you can have her for like, 25g? Would that work? :>

@Rathsin Ajak Ty for the compliment on Physlo! My friend suggested i should finally get him gened a few weeks back so i did :3 And are you sure? i really dont mind paying more for the lovely girl!
@Rathsin Ajak Ty for the compliment on Physlo! My friend suggested i should finally get him gened a few weeks back so i did :3 And are you sure? i really dont mind paying more for the lovely girl!
Bittle_Drawing_rotated.png
X
< Hope whoever reads this has an amazing day!

[ Art Shop ]
[ Searching for xxx ice primals ]
@SweetTreatLion

Hehe consider it a discount for showing me such a pretty lair :D

CR will be sent in just a minute!
@SweetTreatLion

Hehe consider it a discount for showing me such a pretty lair :D

CR will be sent in just a minute!
1 2 3