Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I don't understand why I need to learn how to drive a car before getting a motorcycle license, it just no sense. A motorcycle is closer to a bike than it is to a car. Who comes up with these regulations?

...AND I can image the answer would be some white guy in the post-WWII era.
I don't understand why I need to learn how to drive a car before getting a motorcycle license, it just no sense. A motorcycle is closer to a bike than it is to a car. Who comes up with these regulations?

...AND I can image the answer would be some white guy in the post-WWII era.
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
Man, I am super hype for Universal Orlando tomorrow! ;U; I can't wait to ride the Velocicoasterrrrr!!

Definitely needed this vacation. ;_;
Man, I am super hype for Universal Orlando tomorrow! ;U; I can't wait to ride the Velocicoasterrrrr!!

Definitely needed this vacation. ;_;
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
I didn't know a hurdy-gurdy was an actual thing??? I'm obsessed? such dynamic sounds I'm shook
I didn't know a hurdy-gurdy was an actual thing??? I'm obsessed? such dynamic sounds I'm shook
03_03.jpg
WOBBLEDOGS!!!
WOBBLEDOGS!!!
love em all 1989
today was kind of a mixed bag. time to sleep haha -w-
today was kind of a mixed bag. time to sleep haha -w-
chaogarden.gif
have started to do sleep anxiety :'3c
that's prooobs why i'm stayin' up so late... i don't wanna sleep or dream.

maaan, that's like when we were a young teen - back then, we also were afraid of going to sleep...
my way of doing things recently, has been to exhaust myself on the computer, until i crash and HAVE to go to bed, y'know.

but that's not healthy :'(( hmm... i'll have to figure somethin' out...

- Aigle / Ren'; iel or they.
have started to do sleep anxiety :'3c
that's prooobs why i'm stayin' up so late... i don't wanna sleep or dream.

maaan, that's like when we were a young teen - back then, we also were afraid of going to sleep...
my way of doing things recently, has been to exhaust myself on the computer, until i crash and HAVE to go to bed, y'know.

but that's not healthy :'(( hmm... i'll have to figure somethin' out...

- Aigle / Ren'; iel or they.
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
ty mods
ty mods
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
never thought I'd be defeated by surfer cats
never thought I'd be defeated by surfer cats
- Coli Addiction Quest/Challenge Thread
hahaha

*insert depressing life fact here*

*insert long list of personal information/pronouns here*

If you do not refer to me as god/godself you are godphobic
hahaha

*insert depressing life fact here*

*insert long list of personal information/pronouns here*

If you do not refer to me as god/godself you are godphobic
oops
lots of current thoughts, mostly really happy ones!!! not gonna type it out though, don’t want to overshare

most recent thought is that oh my god, i had my headphones on the lowest possible volume and my brother could still hear music coming from it????? i mean it’s not like i was listening to anything embarrassing anyway, but the POINT of the headphones is that nobody else can hear it right?? right??????? so why don’t mine do thattttttttt
lots of current thoughts, mostly really happy ones!!! not gonna type it out though, don’t want to overshare

most recent thought is that oh my god, i had my headphones on the lowest possible volume and my brother could still hear music coming from it????? i mean it’s not like i was listening to anything embarrassing anyway, but the POINT of the headphones is that nobody else can hear it right?? right??????? so why don’t mine do thattttttttt
|| [avatar]|| editing sig more later || pokemon/deltarune fan || would love to make some friends here!! ||
image0.jpg