Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I have never had this many dragon projects going at once. Both of the dragons that have come out within this last year and the new genes have been amazing.

The sparkle gene is phenomenal.

and I will finally have to upgrade my lair because I will probably reach more than 100 dragons eventually. I just don't like to spend treasure on lair space because it is crazy expensive.
I have never had this many dragon projects going at once. Both of the dragons that have come out within this last year and the new genes have been amazing.

The sparkle gene is phenomenal.

and I will finally have to upgrade my lair because I will probably reach more than 100 dragons eventually. I just don't like to spend treasure on lair space because it is crazy expensive.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
OH I got mixed up. Movie isnt monday, its SUNDAY. Today, technically.
Soon :]
OH I got mixed up. Movie isnt monday, its SUNDAY. Today, technically.
Soon :]
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
tfw ur at least 1-2 weeks behind on replying to messages
i feel rlly bad but my brain mentally does not have the capacity to remember
tfw ur at least 1-2 weeks behind on replying to messages
i feel rlly bad but my brain mentally does not have the capacity to remember
-`... ube / mar . - - - -....
wishlist....sales
.........art shop.....icon ♥
.... 328fd7c0.gif
going crazy
going crazy
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
tfw you hold hands for like 20 mins with your friend who happens to also be gay and trans and you happen to low key have feelings for
tfw you hold hands for like 20 mins with your friend who happens to also be gay and trans and you happen to low key have feelings for
agh. love having jaw/teeth pains. :[
my head is also throbbing.
probs from the 3D movie i saw today. aughhhhhh.
agh. love having jaw/teeth pains. :[
my head is also throbbing.
probs from the 3D movie i saw today. aughhhhhh.
chaogarden.gif
earth egg today pls :C
edit: no earth egg
earth egg today pls :C
edit: no earth egg
-`... ube / mar . - - - -....
wishlist....sales
.........art shop.....icon ♥
.... 328fd7c0.gif
It seems that I have covid, again. It's pretty much just a covid test short of a definite diagnosis, especially since my sibling's friend, the neighbor they hang out with nearly everyday, tested positive for it and is also sick. Although thankfully this time it's basically super mild diet covid. This time, it started with extra annoying upper respiratory nonsense, and then with a sore throat and things tasting completely bland, most notably sweet foods. I'm actually seemingly the least affected one in the household this time. Last time I got deathly and severely ill, with my oxygen in the 70s and 80s and was left with permanent brain fog and damage to my eyesight, sense of smell, and taste. So, hooray for it being super mild? Still sucks though because it means I have to isolate for awhile before I can go anywhere. It's delaying my plans to visit and help out my grandma and go down to the college. I wonder if I'd have avoided getting sick entirely if I hadn't been so slow about getting my booster...
It seems that I have covid, again. It's pretty much just a covid test short of a definite diagnosis, especially since my sibling's friend, the neighbor they hang out with nearly everyday, tested positive for it and is also sick. Although thankfully this time it's basically super mild diet covid. This time, it started with extra annoying upper respiratory nonsense, and then with a sore throat and things tasting completely bland, most notably sweet foods. I'm actually seemingly the least affected one in the household this time. Last time I got deathly and severely ill, with my oxygen in the 70s and 80s and was left with permanent brain fog and damage to my eyesight, sense of smell, and taste. So, hooray for it being super mild? Still sucks though because it means I have to isolate for awhile before I can go anywhere. It's delaying my plans to visit and help out my grandma and go down to the college. I wonder if I'd have avoided getting sick entirely if I hadn't been so slow about getting my booster...
LuMKHMO.pngG8Qs5W9.pngImE8TtZ.pngoKZOZJE.pngdnRpItE.png
Me: I don't really like musicals what's the point of their existence lol
Also me: OH GODS OH GODS I LOVE THAT MUSICAL'S SOUNDTRACK SO MUCH
Me: I don't really like musicals what's the point of their existence lol
Also me: OH GODS OH GODS I LOVE THAT MUSICAL'S SOUNDTRACK SO MUCH
W6LdAlV.gif
passed by my friend's workplace yesterday and it was unusually slow so he was just drawing on a little sketchbook over the counter in plain view while also attending the 2 customers there but when i looked at it it was all his shirtless big buff blorbos. bravest soldier of all
passed by my friend's workplace yesterday and it was unusually slow so he was just drawing on a little sketchbook over the counter in plain view while also attending the 2 customers there but when i looked at it it was all his shirtless big buff blorbos. bravest soldier of all
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif