Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF gene and several holiday items
1 2
so ive ended up missing a few events, the crystalline gala i couldnt get anything, and i only got the statue from the darkness holiday, i also missed the mistral jamboree and im looking for a constellation gene for veilspuns, everything listed is either for sale or trade, sale goes 5 percent less than ah prices. and trade can be less than value, if u have been looking for an item im also willing to take other trade offers for things im missing but ill be strict on that kinda stuff

1 starseer's emblem
1 stonekeeper emblem
4 searing emblems
2 frigid emblems
1 illuminated emblem
2 infectionist's emblems
1 shady emblem
1 starseer's crown
1 dryad's guise
1 Starwood veil
1 standard of the lightweaver
1 thundercrack cogspanner
2 flameforger crucibles
2 standard of the flamecaller
2 riot hazebeacon's
1 standard of the plaguebringer
1 standard of the earthshaker
1 standard of the icewarden
1 glacierguard platemail
5 luminax mascot
1 luminax plushie
1 lights charm
1 fire charm
1 marble lightweaver
1 porphyry flamecaller
3 shining cancer's
so ive ended up missing a few events, the crystalline gala i couldnt get anything, and i only got the statue from the darkness holiday, i also missed the mistral jamboree and im looking for a constellation gene for veilspuns, everything listed is either for sale or trade, sale goes 5 percent less than ah prices. and trade can be less than value, if u have been looking for an item im also willing to take other trade offers for things im missing but ill be strict on that kinda stuff

1 starseer's emblem
1 stonekeeper emblem
4 searing emblems
2 frigid emblems
1 illuminated emblem
2 infectionist's emblems
1 shady emblem
1 starseer's crown
1 dryad's guise
1 Starwood veil
1 standard of the lightweaver
1 thundercrack cogspanner
2 flameforger crucibles
2 standard of the flamecaller
2 riot hazebeacon's
1 standard of the plaguebringer
1 standard of the earthshaker
1 standard of the icewarden
1 glacierguard platemail
5 luminax mascot
1 luminax plushie
1 lights charm
1 fire charm
1 marble lightweaver
1 porphyry flamecaller
3 shining cancer's
BUMP PLS HELP
BUMP PLS HELP
BUMP PLS HELP
BUMP PLS HELP
Bump someone pls help im missing so much
Bump someone pls help im missing so much
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@Crimsonmahou
I'm interested in the Marble Lightweaver and the Light's charm! I have a full set of the Mistjam stuff, including all 6 of the coli chests, and an extra shadow's charm! Didn't price the chests, but all of the Mistjam set and shadow's charm equals to about 167 going by LAH.
@Crimsonmahou
I'm interested in the Marble Lightweaver and the Light's charm! I have a full set of the Mistjam stuff, including all 6 of the coli chests, and an extra shadow's charm! Didn't price the chests, but all of the Mistjam set and shadow's charm equals to about 167 going by LAH.
EBZMIJs.png
Hatchery
__Lair Directory
52975719343_4b0435c9b2_o.png
@Crimsonmahou
Are you still looking for the gene? I have a spare copy and might be interested in swapping it for some items on your list if so.
@Crimsonmahou
Are you still looking for the gene? I have a spare copy and might be interested in swapping it for some items on your list if so.
@amscray I forgot to list I'm not interested in the skin chests if that's what u mean but everything else sounds perfect!!! Sorry for late reply
@amscray I forgot to list I'm not interested in the skin chests if that's what u mean but everything else sounds perfect!!! Sorry for late reply
@reign I am still looking for the gene! We could discuss in DM's I forgot what FR calls them lmao
@reign I am still looking for the gene! We could discuss in DM's I forgot what FR calls them lmao
1 2