Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | > sck's sketch+gijinka shop < [c]
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42
@xLILM0NSTERx here you are ^-^ [img]https://i.ibb.co/QpCsnCm/talva.png[/img]
@xLILM0NSTERx

here you are ^-^

talva.png
signature2.png
ahhhhh she looks so goood [emoji=tundra star size=1]I love all the little details like the earrings and her claws. thank you so much ^^
ahhhhh she looks so goood I love all the little details like the earrings and her claws. thank you so much ^^
@Rairudiseu thank you for waiting, i hope you like it! [img]https://i.ibb.co/pZ8bQLg/melancholy.png[/img]
@Rairudiseu

thank you for waiting, i hope you like it!

melancholy.png
signature2.png
please add me to your pinglist! I love your art style!! <3
please add me to your pinglist! I love your art style!! <3
Qk8xw5i.png
she/her • fr+3 • offline
wishlist
projects
hatchery
@samandcheese

thank you! added ^^
@samandcheese

thank you! added ^^
signature2.png
Oh, my God, it's perfect!!
Your art is the best! Thank you so much<3
Oh, my God, it's perfect!!
Your art is the best! Thank you so much<3
ITgygl4.png
[quote=pinglist][size=1]@fotia @Embyrs @Skittyhime @Katia @Wakener @Doodeedoodah @Huolon @Riku114 @airport @Bashett @aeons @Lashy @Draconawitches @OnyxBat @Maricnnette @Lyudmila @Shiftie @swordlily @samandcheese[/quote] a few slots open to fund my commission addiction. ;w; prices have been adjusted and no pwyw this time. [size=2]also interest check for one or two slots opening in my main artshop at a rate of $1:125 g? if anyone would be interested, please let me know! ;w;[/size]

a few slots open to fund my commission addiction. ;w; prices have been adjusted and no pwyw this time.

also interest check for one or two slots opening in my main artshop at a rate of $1:125 g? if anyone would be interested, please let me know! ;w;
signature2.png
I'd love to grab a couple of slots, please! Hope it's alright to get two slots at once?

username: Lyudmila
type: Coloured fullbody
references: Here
payment method: Gems (can also pay in UMAs if preferred, lmk!)
other: Thanks!

I'd love to grab a couple of slots, please! Hope it's alright to get two slots at once?

@Lyudmila

2 slots is alright with me! ^^ i'd love to see what umas you'd like to offer; the price for both will be about 3600 g due to the fact that your references aren't full images together if that's alright! ><
@Lyudmila

2 slots is alright with me! ^^ i'd love to see what umas you'd like to offer; the price for both will be about 3600 g due to the fact that your references aren't full images together if that's alright! ><
signature2.png
3600g is totally fine, will send a PM with the UMAs I have <3
3600g is totally fine, will send a PM with the UMAs I have <3
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42