Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING:
1 2 3 4
First of all that sounds awful (and consequently like a very cool headcanon) but also very much like a bill nye the science guy thing. What with the whole consider the following thing. Kinda worried about raising imperials now, just in case they end up with too many eggs in their nest... ...
First of all that sounds awful (and consequently like a very cool headcanon) but also very much like a bill nye the science guy thing. What with the whole consider the following thing. Kinda worried about raising imperials now, just in case they end up with too many eggs in their nest... ...
Not sure if horrifying or kinda cool.
Not sure if horrifying or kinda cool.
LIo8D8G.gif
@Missooni
one would hope.

...but I may have just given myself embryonic emperor nightmares.
@Missooni
one would hope.

...but I may have just given myself embryonic emperor nightmares.
When it is dark enough,
you can see the stars.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
[quote]ANOTHER EDIT: Headcanon that Imperials consider four and five egg nests ill omens.[/quote] Headcanon accepted! It makes a lot of sense considering the breed's lore. And it's canon that dragons have preferences regarding hatchlings (coals and grayscale colors).
Quote:
ANOTHER EDIT: Headcanon that Imperials consider four and five egg nests ill omens.
Headcanon accepted!

It makes a lot of sense considering the breed's lore. And it's canon that dragons have preferences regarding hatchlings (coals and grayscale colors).
K6TNbNL.pngvdGVLiw.pngLrK9u2q.png
@Pippers
That would really be amazing. It´s a great mental picture anyway. XD

Also, since Imperials don´t like to live in larger groups anyway I guess they would consider it exhausting to have many hatchlings even without the whole Emperor thing. So yeah, headcanon accepted. Many Imperial eggs = bad thing.
@Pippers
That would really be amazing. It´s a great mental picture anyway. XD

Also, since Imperials don´t like to live in larger groups anyway I guess they would consider it exhausting to have many hatchlings even without the whole Emperor thing. So yeah, headcanon accepted. Many Imperial eggs = bad thing.
@Pippers DYING
@Pippers DYING
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
1 2 3 4