Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~ Pichu's Art Shop ~ [U/C]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@Pichufan1 Thank you so much <3
I took a break from FR because of university and I literally came back a few days ago since I need some distraction from all the work. FR has always been a calming game for me with a nice community.

We totally should do that! :> I'll send you a PM with my username :)
@Pichufan1 Thank you so much <3
I took a break from FR because of university and I literally came back a few days ago since I need some distraction from all the work. FR has always been a calming game for me with a nice community.

We totally should do that! :> I'll send you a PM with my username :)
tumblr_pcy9tzj_Jv_I1rwcniio6_r1_540.png
@Pichufan1 Glad to hear you're doing commissions again, even if it's only one or two. I do realise I'm kinda late with responding to the quick opening thing. If I remember correctly, you didn't do slots, more just picking whichever commission sounded appealing to you.

Should I still go ahead and fill out the form? Or am I a little too late for that?
@Pichufan1 Glad to hear you're doing commissions again, even if it's only one or two. I do realise I'm kinda late with responding to the quick opening thing. If I remember correctly, you didn't do slots, more just picking whichever commission sounded appealing to you.

Should I still go ahead and fill out the form? Or am I a little too late for that?
2T2Y2ID.png
Hey there @Portalgunblaze !! Long time no see!
No worries, my shop is technically closed now (I meant to put that in the title, whoops lol) but I think I'll have time for another opening later this month/early next. Go ahead and fill out the form :)
Hey there @Portalgunblaze !! Long time no see!
No worries, my shop is technically closed now (I meant to put that in the title, whoops lol) but I think I'll have time for another opening later this month/early next. Go ahead and fill out the form :)
QpSlBXT.png
Just bumping this to let everyone know I'm still active and plan on keeping this art shop for future opens. < 3
Just bumping this to let everyone know I'm still active and plan on keeping this art shop for future opens. < 3
QpSlBXT.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23