Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~ Pichu's Art Shop ~ [U/C]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
May I please be added to your pinglist? ♥
Novalunosis
The state of relaxation and wonderment experienced while gazing upon the stars.
[quote name="KasumiDragon" date="2020-12-09 06:51:45" ] May I please be added to your pinglist? ♥ [/quote] Added! <3
KasumiDragon wrote on 2020-12-09 06:51:45:

Added! <3
QpSlBXT.png
PINGLIST (please let me know if you would like to be removed!)

Will be taking a commission or two before I go back to my next college semester. Not first come first serve. Hope your 2021 is much better than 2020 <3

@Caelia
@WillowTree
@Ranfuu
@Drachenschwinge
@Celty20
@Foxicle
@XxAlyoshaxX
@xxerneas
@BBSMJ
@DAG22
@Chimeria
@Munakata
@Vovina
@Yara
@PJade
@fallowtail
@Yoda
@Dragontamer75
@minyoongi
@BlueDusk
@Fluffesu
@MoonGoddess
@Portalgunblaze
@Eiyora
@Squirrelflight01
@pastellord
@Sairine
@KasumiDragon
PINGLIST (please let me know if you would like to be removed!)

Will be taking a commission or two before I go back to my next college semester. Not first come first serve. Hope your 2021 is much better than 2020 <3

@Caelia
@WillowTree
@Ranfuu
@Drachenschwinge
@Celty20
@Foxicle
@XxAlyoshaxX
@xxerneas
@BBSMJ
@DAG22
@Chimeria
@Munakata
@Vovina
@Yara
@PJade
@fallowtail
@Yoda
@Dragontamer75
@minyoongi
@BlueDusk
@Fluffesu
@MoonGoddess
@Portalgunblaze
@Eiyora
@Squirrelflight01
@pastellord
@Sairine
@KasumiDragon
QpSlBXT.png
So far, 2021 has been extremely uneventful for me, which is exactly what I hoped of it compared to 2020.

Username: PortalGunBlaze
References: https://toyhou.se/7051022.marianna-bellini
Pose & Personality: Fullbody. Marianna's outward personality is often based on the person that she's with (If she's with a sarcastic person, she'll act sarcastic as well. If she's with a happy person, she'll act happy in the same way, etc), but when alone, a mysterious or slightly mischivious look works well for her! For pose, anything dramatic works.
Are you having a good day?: So far, yes! I was able to cuddle a lot with one of my cats, she fell asleep on my chest, it was adorable.
Bribe/Price: I'm really bad at estimating prices so uh, 1500k treasure?
So far, 2021 has been extremely uneventful for me, which is exactly what I hoped of it compared to 2020.

Username: PortalGunBlaze
References: https://toyhou.se/7051022.marianna-bellini
Pose & Personality: Fullbody. Marianna's outward personality is often based on the person that she's with (If she's with a sarcastic person, she'll act sarcastic as well. If she's with a happy person, she'll act happy in the same way, etc), but when alone, a mysterious or slightly mischivious look works well for her! For pose, anything dramatic works.
Are you having a good day?: So far, yes! I was able to cuddle a lot with one of my cats, she fell asleep on my chest, it was adorable.
Bribe/Price: I'm really bad at estimating prices so uh, 1500k treasure?
2T2Y2ID.png
Username: KasumiDragon

References:
(these two are probably the most accurate! :D)

https://toyhou.se/8242077.amarantha-lafitte/gallery#28919788
https://toyhou.se/8242077.amarantha-lafitte/gallery#28846908

Pose & Personality:
I would really love a chibi similar to the style of the last order from 2017 if possible! :0 As for personality, Amarantha is a lively and bright young lady who enjoys taking care of the sea and often helps lost travelers cross the ocean. For posing, as long as it showcases her bubbly personality well, I have no other specifications! ^^

Are you having a good day?: Yes I am! I hope you are, too ♥

Bribe/Price: Oh no I'm horrible at this...
600kt? (Definitely negotiable; I'm honestly not good at this haha)

Thanks for the opportunity! ;v;
Username: KasumiDragon

References:
(these two are probably the most accurate! :D)

https://toyhou.se/8242077.amarantha-lafitte/gallery#28919788
https://toyhou.se/8242077.amarantha-lafitte/gallery#28846908

Pose & Personality:
I would really love a chibi similar to the style of the last order from 2017 if possible! :0 As for personality, Amarantha is a lively and bright young lady who enjoys taking care of the sea and often helps lost travelers cross the ocean. For posing, as long as it showcases her bubbly personality well, I have no other specifications! ^^

Are you having a good day?: Yes I am! I hope you are, too ♥

Bribe/Price: Oh no I'm horrible at this...
600kt? (Definitely negotiable; I'm honestly not good at this haha)

Thanks for the opportunity! ;v;
Novalunosis
The state of relaxation and wonderment experienced while gazing upon the stars.
Username: bria

References: could you draw my wow character wearing a cute, modern top? something colorful but pastel would be great. here's her character model (you can rotate and zoom in). feel free to leave out or replace her earrings!

Pose & Personality: i'm looking for a chibi discord/twitter icon, so a headshot like these in this style would be perfect. the expression can be similar c:

Are you having a good day?: no, i have a terrible migraine :c
but i hope you're having a better day!

Bribe/Price: does 430k treasure sound good?
Username: bria

References: could you draw my wow character wearing a cute, modern top? something colorful but pastel would be great. here's her character model (you can rotate and zoom in). feel free to leave out or replace her earrings!

Pose & Personality: i'm looking for a chibi discord/twitter icon, so a headshot like these in this style would be perfect. the expression can be similar c:

Are you having a good day?: no, i have a terrible migraine :c
but i hope you're having a better day!

Bribe/Price: does 430k treasure sound good?
Glad to see you're back for drawing again! :) I hope, that you're doing good!

Username: Sairine
References (I have a few gijinkas to choose from): Miyano || Grey || Dylia || Amber || Astoria
Pose & Personality: either half- or fullbody (the one you prefer); I don't have any preferences for the pose but here's something about the personalities - Miyano: clumsy and energetic || Grey: gentle, calm and shy || Dylia: gracious and gentle || Amber: self confident, sassy and high-spirited || Astoria: energetic, curious, playful (I know you already drew her but you captured her personality perfectly so here she is again :>)
Are you having a good day?: After being sick for a few days I'm finally feeling well again and bursting with energy - so yes :D
Bribe/Price: 500g + 900kt
Glad to see you're back for drawing again! :) I hope, that you're doing good!

Username: Sairine
References (I have a few gijinkas to choose from): Miyano || Grey || Dylia || Amber || Astoria
Pose & Personality: either half- or fullbody (the one you prefer); I don't have any preferences for the pose but here's something about the personalities - Miyano: clumsy and energetic || Grey: gentle, calm and shy || Dylia: gracious and gentle || Amber: self confident, sassy and high-spirited || Astoria: energetic, curious, playful (I know you already drew her but you captured her personality perfectly so here she is again :>)
Are you having a good day?: After being sick for a few days I'm finally feeling well again and bursting with energy - so yes :D
Bribe/Price: 500g + 900kt
tumblr_pcy9tzj_Jv_I1rwcniio6_r1_540.png
Hey there, long time no see ^-^

Username: Drachenschwinge
References: https://toyhou.se/5076506.seir/gallery
Pose & Personality: mischievous, sly, likes cute things. There's some lore of him on this dragon as well, if you want to know more.
I'd love a chibi or a fullbody.
Are you having a good day?: Well, I just found out my freezer decided to not freeze my food anymore.... xD
Bribe/Price: 500k +200g? I'm really bad at suggesting prices D=
Hey there, long time no see ^-^

Username: Drachenschwinge
References: https://toyhou.se/5076506.seir/gallery
Pose & Personality: mischievous, sly, likes cute things. There's some lore of him on this dragon as well, if you want to know more.
I'd love a chibi or a fullbody.
Are you having a good day?: Well, I just found out my freezer decided to not freeze my food anymore.... xD
Bribe/Price: 500k +200g? I'm really bad at suggesting prices D=
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Portalgunblaze Cute character - and that's cute! What kind of cat do you have?

@Bria - oh no! I hope your migraine went away yesterday! :c

@Sairine Wow hi there! I remember doing that commission for Astoria a while back <3 How's it going? Hope you feel better soon!

@Drachenschwinge - Holy moly! Long time no see my friend! You were one of my first commissions, I remember being so hyped about it. How's it going? And oh no, I hope that gets fixed soon!

---

I'll wait another day or two for applications and PM some of the ones I picked. I wish I could pick them all, but that would take forevvvver! I might reach out in the future too. c:
@Portalgunblaze Cute character - and that's cute! What kind of cat do you have?

@Bria - oh no! I hope your migraine went away yesterday! :c

@Sairine Wow hi there! I remember doing that commission for Astoria a while back <3 How's it going? Hope you feel better soon!

@Drachenschwinge - Holy moly! Long time no see my friend! You were one of my first commissions, I remember being so hyped about it. How's it going? And oh no, I hope that gets fixed soon!

---

I'll wait another day or two for applications and PM some of the ones I picked. I wish I could pick them all, but that would take forevvvver! I might reach out in the future too. c:
QpSlBXT.png
Username: Extinctchicken
References: this boy
Pose & Personality: flat colored fullbody? Pretty reserved, but still rather chipper~
Are you having a good day?: Yeah! I get to spend it with my bf after not getting to be together for a few weeks~ Hope you're doin' well ^^
Bribe/Price: 900kt + black cat or golden seraph wing ornament
Username: Extinctchicken
References: this boy
Pose & Personality: flat colored fullbody? Pretty reserved, but still rather chipper~
Are you having a good day?: Yeah! I get to spend it with my bf after not getting to be together for a few weeks~ Hope you're doin' well ^^
Bribe/Price: 900kt + black cat or golden seraph wing ornament
tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png Connor ~ He|Him ~ 22 tumblr_inline_ojq6kydAev1r2ao8y_540.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23