Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~ Pichu's Art Shop ~ [U/C]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@pichufan1
i feel a little better today. hopefully it will be gone by tomorrow aa ;v;

oh, and do lmk if you think i should be offering more? i based my offer on the other offers, but i always worry i'm underpaying

i would also like to be added to your ping list, if that's okay!
@pichufan1
i feel a little better today. hopefully it will be gone by tomorrow aa ;v;

oh, and do lmk if you think i should be offering more? i based my offer on the other offers, but i always worry i'm underpaying

i would also like to be added to your ping list, if that's okay!
@Pichufan1 Yes, and I still love [s]drooling over[/s] looking at your art :D I may have found a solution so I hope it'll work again soon. Being a student, it's never completely filled anyway [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
@Pichufan1 Yes, and I still love drooling over looking at your art :D
I may have found a solution so I hope it'll work again soon. Being a student, it's never completely filled anyway
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Pichufan1 I’m feeling well again, thanks a lot :) I hope you’re doing fine as well! I don’t know if I’ve ever mentioned it when you drew Astoria but she’s the character I’m currently playing in a friend’s Dungeons and Dragons campaign - everybody loves your art of her so much :D It feels nice to have proper and beautiful art for my character :>
@Pichufan1 I’m feeling well again, thanks a lot :) I hope you’re doing fine as well! I don’t know if I’ve ever mentioned it when you drew Astoria but she’s the character I’m currently playing in a friend’s Dungeons and Dragons campaign - everybody loves your art of her so much :D It feels nice to have proper and beautiful art for my character :>
tumblr_pcy9tzj_Jv_I1rwcniio6_r1_540.png
@Pichufan1 I'm late but: Got three cats, all ragdolls. 2 older cats (5 years old) and 1 kitten (1 year old now, I think?). The kitten was the one that fell asleep on me and it's the one moment where she isn't being a choatic little tornado.
@Pichufan1 I'm late but: Got three cats, all ragdolls. 2 older cats (5 years old) and 1 kitten (1 year old now, I think?). The kitten was the one that fell asleep on me and it's the one moment where she isn't being a choatic little tornado.
2T2Y2ID.png
@Bria - Added you to the ping list! And no worries, I usually pick based off character appeal vs price. If I don't pick someone's request, I usually go back later if I have time!

@Drachenschwinge - You're too kind! It's been so long ago lol! And ugh, do I know the feeling!

@Sairine - I'm doing okay! I work a ton so I'm always tired lol. And for real?? that makes me SO happy, I love it when people use my art for their characters. Is it a homebrew campaign?

@Portalgunblaze - that is adorable ;w; <3
@Bria - Added you to the ping list! And no worries, I usually pick based off character appeal vs price. If I don't pick someone's request, I usually go back later if I have time!

@Drachenschwinge - You're too kind! It's been so long ago lol! And ugh, do I know the feeling!

@Sairine - I'm doing okay! I work a ton so I'm always tired lol. And for real?? that makes me SO happy, I love it when people use my art for their characters. Is it a homebrew campaign?

@Portalgunblaze - that is adorable ;w; <3
QpSlBXT.png
@Pichufan1 Yes it is and it is so much fun! :> It's my first 'real' pen and paper (I only did a one-shot before) so there is so many stuff to learn about but I really love my character ^-^
@Pichufan1 Yes it is and it is so much fun! :> It's my first 'real' pen and paper (I only did a one-shot before) so there is so many stuff to learn about but I really love my character ^-^
Hey guys!!

I'm going to start working on some new examples, I plan on opening the art shop within the next month.

Stay tuned!
Hey guys!!

I'm going to start working on some new examples, I plan on opening the art shop within the next month.

Stay tuned!
QpSlBXT.png
Hi everyone! I'm doing a quick reopening to take a break from making games/personal art. I'm kind of stuck in a rut and I miss doing commissions. [b]PING LIST[/b] @Caelia @WillowTree @Ranfuu @Drachenschwinge @Celty20 @Foxicle @XxAlyoshaxX @xxerneas @BBSMJ @DAG22 @Chimeria @Munakata @Vovina @Yara @PJade @fallowtail @Yoda @Dragontamer75 @minyoongi @BlueDusk @Fluffesu @MoonGoddess @Portalgunblaze @Keilin @Eiyora @Squirrelflight01 @pastellord @Sairine @KasumiDragon @Bria [b]ART EXAMPLE - SINGLE CHIBIS ONLY[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/FMOWtVY.png[/img] Please let me know if you'd like to be added/removed from the ping list. I will be taking only a single commission or two since I work a full time job. (I go to college, graduate, and then get a job only to work more lol). Either way, come and chat, I miss you guys! Time goes by too fast. (???*)?
Hi everyone! I'm doing a quick reopening to take a break from making games/personal art. I'm kind of stuck in a rut and I miss doing commissions.

PING LIST
@Caelia
@WillowTree
@Ranfuu
@Drachenschwinge
@Celty20
@Foxicle
@XxAlyoshaxX
@xxerneas
@BBSMJ
@DAG22
@Chimeria
@Munakata
@Vovina
@Yara
@PJade
@fallowtail
@Yoda
@Dragontamer75
@minyoongi
@BlueDusk
@Fluffesu
@MoonGoddess
@Portalgunblaze
@Keilin
@Eiyora
@Squirrelflight01
@pastellord
@Sairine
@KasumiDragon
@Bria

ART EXAMPLE - SINGLE CHIBIS ONLY
FMOWtVY.png

Please let me know if you'd like to be added/removed from the ping list. I will be taking only a single commission or two since I work a full time job. (I go to college, graduate, and then get a job only to work more lol). Either way, come and chat, I miss you guys! Time goes by too fast. (???*)?
QpSlBXT.png
@Pichufan1 I'm so happy to see you back here! :D It has been a really long time and I hope that you are doing well! :) It's kinda funny to see your ping today since I thought of you only a few hours ago when I scrolled through my dragons and saw your artworks x)

As usual I have some characters to choose from:

Username: Sairine

References: Cpt. Krummbein (and an older version that's some kind of halfbody...my art really has improved over the last 1 1/2 years) || Malaika (and the original halfbody version) || Dylia (human version, references are in the bio)

Pose & Personality: Cpt. Krummbein was my last PnP character and the captain of the stolen ship Santa Aurelia. He built a crew of three more or less qualified people to unfold the secrets of a magic casket. Krummbein is kinda selfish but he's always trying to be funny (even though he totally isn't). || Malaika is going to be my character for our next PnP with a fantasy setting. She is a Necromancer-Bard that uses her powers to enable people seeing their beloved ones after their death for a last time. She's very calm and determined. || I'm not planning on Dylia becoming a PnP character yet but maybe she will one day...She's a calm, gracious and gentle.
-You're free to draw them however you like, I have no preferences concerning the pose etc.-

Are you having a good day?: Yes, even though it's Monday - I wrote two pages for my master thesis today and I'm very satisfied with that :D

Bribe/Price: 400.000tr + 600g and I can toss in an Aberration or Gaoler breedchange if you're interested (both are clanbound though so gotta send over the dragon to apply it) or a gene (got Sludge (Aberration) and Mucous (Aberration))
@Pichufan1 I'm so happy to see you back here! :D It has been a really long time and I hope that you are doing well! :) It's kinda funny to see your ping today since I thought of you only a few hours ago when I scrolled through my dragons and saw your artworks x)

As usual I have some characters to choose from:

Username: Sairine

References: Cpt. Krummbein (and an older version that's some kind of halfbody...my art really has improved over the last 1 1/2 years) || Malaika (and the original halfbody version) || Dylia (human version, references are in the bio)

Pose & Personality: Cpt. Krummbein was my last PnP character and the captain of the stolen ship Santa Aurelia. He built a crew of three more or less qualified people to unfold the secrets of a magic casket. Krummbein is kinda selfish but he's always trying to be funny (even though he totally isn't). || Malaika is going to be my character for our next PnP with a fantasy setting. She is a Necromancer-Bard that uses her powers to enable people seeing their beloved ones after their death for a last time. She's very calm and determined. || I'm not planning on Dylia becoming a PnP character yet but maybe she will one day...She's a calm, gracious and gentle.
-You're free to draw them however you like, I have no preferences concerning the pose etc.-

Are you having a good day?: Yes, even though it's Monday - I wrote two pages for my master thesis today and I'm very satisfied with that :D

Bribe/Price: 400.000tr + 600g and I can toss in an Aberration or Gaoler breedchange if you're interested (both are clanbound though so gotta send over the dragon to apply it) or a gene (got Sludge (Aberration) and Mucous (Aberration))
@Sairine

AAAHHHH SAIRINEEEEE

Here you are, blessing me with your amazing OCs *v*
Funny you say that, I was thinking literally the same thing - you were one of my last few commissions before I took a hiatus. Glad to hear you're doing well! Good luck on your thesis, I know you can crush it!

I can't remember if I've asked this already, but if you have it, we should totally add each other on Discord. <3
@Sairine

AAAHHHH SAIRINEEEEE

Here you are, blessing me with your amazing OCs *v*
Funny you say that, I was thinking literally the same thing - you were one of my last few commissions before I took a hiatus. Glad to hear you're doing well! Good luck on your thesis, I know you can crush it!

I can't remember if I've asked this already, but if you have it, we should totally add each other on Discord. <3
QpSlBXT.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23