Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i have had a GRAVE error in judgement
1 2 3 4 5
you think that was hell? My Hibernal den consists of ternally youthfal innocent eyed babs of the deities and their colors! that cost me well over several thousand gems to obtain (it'd be even worse if it was all gen ones too, but I don't like to suffer that much)
you think that was hell? My Hibernal den consists of ternally youthfal innocent eyed babs of the deities and their colors! that cost me well over several thousand gems to obtain (it'd be even worse if it was all gen ones too, but I don't like to suffer that much)
b7zvEII.gif
Don’t do G1’s kids, your friends might peer pressure you or you might think it’s COOL, but in the end you’ll always end up in the same place:

In the back alley silently selling half of your hoard to get more dragon cash for your addiction
Don’t do G1’s kids, your friends might peer pressure you or you might think it’s COOL, but in the end you’ll always end up in the same place:

In the back alley silently selling half of your hoard to get more dragon cash for your addiction
pixil-frame-067.png2sdjCmT.pngpixil-frame-068.pngQq78qBr.png
I blame my birthday and christmas hatches for my G1 problem XD Granted, it's not as big a collection as some people have but oh boy

I'm just a sucker for xyz G1s who can look gorgeous and that other people seem to overlook <3

Though I've found I'm getting through my projets quicker if I focus on two things that use different currency at the same time, so a treasure gene for one dragon and a gem gene for another. Though I'm still not getting through them quick enough for the amount of G1s I keep picking up :')
I blame my birthday and christmas hatches for my G1 problem XD Granted, it's not as big a collection as some people have but oh boy

I'm just a sucker for xyz G1s who can look gorgeous and that other people seem to overlook <3

Though I've found I'm getting through my projets quicker if I focus on two things that use different currency at the same time, so a treasure gene for one dragon and a gem gene for another. Though I'm still not getting through them quick enough for the amount of G1s I keep picking up :')
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
[b]it is my genuine pleasure to be able to bust out this image again[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/784952481520025611/969370307607552070/Screen_Shot_2021-01-18_at_9.34.38_PM.jpg[/img]
it is my genuine pleasure to be able to bust out this image again

Screen_Shot_2021-01-18_at_9.34.38_PM.jpg
BVY1Ftg.png
If I get to many projects/my lair feels too big I put 24 of them in the hunger games simulator and run it a couple times to see who gets the chopping block lol
If I get to many projects/my lair feels too big I put 24 of them in the hunger games simulator and run it a couple times to see who gets the chopping block lol
I'm a lucky one, I guess. I have G1 projects, but I don't mind them sitting around in my den like forever.
I think it's because I have pressing irl issues, though (when have I slept more than 5 h a day? Last year probably haha)
If I had more time for FR, I would probably hatch all these 70 eggs sitting in my hoard
I'm a lucky one, I guess. I have G1 projects, but I don't mind them sitting around in my den like forever.
I think it's because I have pressing irl issues, though (when have I slept more than 5 h a day? Last year probably haha)
If I had more time for FR, I would probably hatch all these 70 eggs sitting in my hoard
.....uQzj9nj.png....... .. .......
He/Him
+10 FR time

Badges
..... ......uQzj9nj.png
Yes this can happen until our hatch an XYX/XYY/XXY/XXX that is worth a lot on the AH with the lowest that’s similar being sold of 3k[emoji=gem size=1] and yours has the non double color being MORE matchy. The trick is to find a buyer…..
Yes this can happen until our hatch an XYX/XYY/XXY/XXX that is worth a lot on the AH with the lowest that’s similar being sold of 3k and yours has the non double color being MORE matchy. The trick is to find a buyer…..
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
I calculated my project costs recently and learned that I need… 215kg… for genes alone. Never going to recover from this knowledge
I calculated my project costs recently and learned that I need… 215kg… for genes alone. Never going to recover from this knowledge
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
For me, it’s not g1s so much as I have no impulse control for starting projects when I have dozens already that need finished….that and my gem gene/Coatl addiction makes projects expensive
For me, it’s not g1s so much as I have no impulse control for starting projects when I have dozens already that need finished….that and my gem gene/Coatl addiction makes projects expensive
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif[url= 7EiI5KP.jpeg
Congrats, you've reached hell! *vaguely gestures at 300 ongoing perma projects* Pick your favourite demon.
Congrats, you've reached hell! *vaguely gestures at 300 ongoing perma projects* Pick your favourite demon.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3 4 5