Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | A Terminal Called End Accent [closed]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26
[center][skin=44160] [b][size=7]"Accent: A Terminal Called End" 5th Reprint Submitted for Reprints![/size][/b][/center] [center][size=5][b][u]Remember to get your payments in if you haven't already![/u][/b][/size][/center] [center][b]Pre-Order Slots Available: 3[/b][/center] [u][b]Please note:[/b][/u] Re-printing process takes about 5-10 days. [u][b]Also note:[/u][/b] Users on the 5th Pre-Order List and General Ping List will be pinged for when [b]when accents have finished printing (are getting delivered)[/b]. [u][b]Last but not least!:[/b][/u] Leftover accents will be sold on the AH for 700g. You can still pre-order up until the accents are finished printing! [center][i]Thank you for ordering![/i][/center] ___________________________________________________________________ [center][quote="5th Reprints"][size=2]@Ariamaki @LuckyLuciano @iiSansvertigo @starsandsunshine[/size][/quote][/center] [center][quote="Ping List"][size=2]@Vinyl @InkBunnyGold @StarSpeckledInk @interestingword @AlumTheDragon @pokelover150 @dragonBMA @EvilCopepod @ImpossibleJedi4 @stinkyloser @starsandsunshine @LuckyLuciano @QueenClam @Russia @Ariamaki @Zerobotic @FuzzyMelon @jessiedragonda @icystorm2 [/size][/quote] [center][size=2]I have pinged everyone on the General Ping List for this Accent. Please let me know if you would like to be removed from the Pre-Order List or Ping List![/size][/center]

"Accent: A Terminal Called End" 5th Reprint Submitted for Reprints!
Remember to get your payments in if you haven't already!
Pre-Order Slots Available: 3

Please note: Re-printing process takes about 5-10 days.

Also note: Users on the 5th Pre-Order List and General Ping List will be pinged for when when accents have finished printing (are getting delivered).

Last but not least!: Leftover accents will be sold on the AH for 700g. You can still pre-order up until the accents are finished printing!

Thank you for ordering!

Payment is in.
There is a girl with a crown and a scepter...
Payment send too!
Payment send too!
Oh I'd like to be added to a slot! Sending a CR your way (:
Oh I'd like to be added to a slot! Sending a CR your way (:
tumblr_pb3ykvEbdh1u4uvc6o1_500.png
@Nakarkos Awesome, thank you for the order!!! I've added you to the list. :)
@Nakarkos Awesome, thank you for the order!!! I've added you to the list. :)
want to turn your dragon into a worm? CLICK --> HEREaa944f9a7f2920f98676e5f5df9155ae52e51893.png
I need to order a copy! I'll send payment now!
I need to order a copy! I'll send payment now!
Wanna see my Sales
@Sevaunt Awesome, thank you so much! Added you to the list! :)
@Sevaunt Awesome, thank you so much! Added you to the list! :)
want to turn your dragon into a worm? CLICK --> HEREaa944f9a7f2920f98676e5f5df9155ae52e51893.png
@Aeothyr Can you add me to the preorder list if there's still room?
@Aeothyr Can you add me to the preorder list if there's still room?
eUMhm7B.png
@CrazyBat Yup, there's one slot left! I've added you to the pre-order list! :)
@CrazyBat Yup, there's one slot left! I've added you to the pre-order list! :)
[center][skin=44160] [b][size=7]"Accent: A Terminal Called End" 5th Reprint Delivered![/size][/b][/center] [center][size=5][b][u]Remember to get your payments in if you haven't already![/u][/b][/size][/center] [u][b]Please note:[/b][/u] All deliveries have been made via DMs! Let me know if there was any issue with receiving your accent! If you haven't paid, please let me know when you plan to pay or if you've changed your mind! [u][b]Last but not least!:[/b][/u] Leftover accents will be sold on the AH for 700g. [center][i]Thank you for ordering![/i] I'm not currently planning a 6th reprint at the moment, but if there is enough interest (at least 5 orders) I will make a new reprint run![/center] ___________________________________________________________________ [center][quote="5th Reprints"][size=2]@Ariamaki @LuckyLuciano @iiSansvertigo @starsandsunshine @Nakarkos @Sevaunt @CrazyBat[/size][/quote][/center] [center][quote="Ping List"][size=2]@Vinyl @InkBunnyGold @StarSpeckledInk @interestingword @AlumTheDragon @pokelover150 @dragonBMA @EvilCopepod @ImpossibleJedi4 @stinkyloser @starsandsunshine @LuckyLuciano @QueenClam @Russia @Ariamaki @Zerobotic @FuzzyMelon @jessiedragonda @icystorm2 [/size][/quote] [center][size=2]I have pinged everyone on the General Ping List for this Accent. Please let me know if you would like to be removed from the Pre-Order List or Ping List![/size][/center]

"Accent: A Terminal Called End" 5th Reprint Delivered!
Remember to get your payments in if you haven't already!

Please note: All deliveries have been made via DMs! Let me know if there was any issue with receiving your accent! If you haven't paid, please let me know when you plan to pay or if you've changed your mind!

Last but not least!: Leftover accents will be sold on the AH for 700g.

Thank you for ordering!

I'm not currently planning a 6th reprint at the moment, but if there is enough interest (at least 5 orders) I will make a new reprint run!