Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Water)
1 2 ... 610 611 612 613 614 ... 653 654
bump [emoji=water rune size=1]
bump
yuiOaD2.png
has anyone else been getting chests? if so where i cant find any at redrock cove
has anyone else been getting chests? if so where i cant find any at redrock cove
@Safire28
It is only luck, not venue. Redrock cove is still the best, becouse have the most water/neutral creatures.
So keep going, you'll find chest at last!
@Safire28
It is only luck, not venue. Redrock cove is still the best, becouse have the most water/neutral creatures.
So keep going, you'll find chest at last!
spiHXEk.png 9BcJXjq.png
@Eonka alright I'll keep trying! Honestly i think ive just been having back luck these past couple events when it comes to chests at this point.
@Eonka alright I'll keep trying! Honestly i think ive just been having back luck these past couple events when it comes to chests at this point.
@Safire28 I know how you feel. Sometimes the RNG is full of nothing but hate. I've managed to get a few chests this time. But, I hadn't gotten any chests in an event since the Crystalline Gala.
@Safire28 I know how you feel. Sometimes the RNG is full of nothing but hate. I've managed to get a few chests this time. But, I hadn't gotten any chests in an event since the Crystalline Gala.
@Skylemandia good to know that RNG hasn’t just been a butt to me. Xd
@Skylemandia good to know that RNG hasn’t just been a butt to me. Xd
I can barely get the sand dollars let alone chests. I honestly thought I was timed out on getting dollars the drop rate was so low :')
I can barely get the sand dollars let alone chests. I honestly thought I was timed out on getting dollars the drop rate was so low :')
Wishlist: In Profile
natureb1.pngnkHobD3.png
Ditto on the lack of chests in RRC. It just feels wrong. Ah well.
Ditto on the lack of chests in RRC. It just feels wrong. Ah well.
~ Accomplish the Impossible - it only takes a little more time ~

Arcane_dream.png
bump !
bump !
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

Accent: One with the Forest is a chest (digging)

Edit: ooooo the encyclopedia. I forgot all about it. It lists all the things the chests drop from and which ones are chests. Cool
Accent: One with the Forest is a chest (digging)

Edit: ooooo the encyclopedia. I forgot all about it. It lists all the things the chests drop from and which ones are chests. Cool
tpdcnmn.png NsNbD2F.png kHoPTKo.png
1 2 ... 610 611 612 613 614 ... 653 654