Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [FREE] Max Level Baldwin Cauldron!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 36 37
[emoji=music notes size=1]
signaturea.png
signaturea.png
queue is cleared and ready for brews!
queue is cleared and ready for brews!
signaturea.png
@genuflectt

Hello again :D I managed to transmute some more muck so I'll be sending over a CR for a cosmo gecko, a quartz cockatrice, and a firefly cockatrice! Thanks in advance :3
@genuflectt

Hello again :D I managed to transmute some more muck so I'll be sending over a CR for a cosmo gecko, a quartz cockatrice, and a firefly cockatrice! Thanks in advance :3
"I've lived my whole wretched life at your mercy, yours alone, and God knows I deserve to die at your hand. You are my only friend. I am undone without you." Harrowhark Nonagesimus from Gideon the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir
signaturea.png
I see you've got one more slot left, so if it's alright I'll be sending a CR for a Primary Gene: Slime (Aberration)?
I have all the mats and treasure ready
I see you've got one more slot left, so if it's alright I'll be sending a CR for a Primary Gene: Slime (Aberration)?
I have all the mats and treasure ready
EHJHtz7.png
@Xaerox
yeah for sure! ill get started asap <3
@Xaerox
yeah for sure! ill get started asap <3
signaturea.png
update + reminder: the shop will be waitlist-only TODAY AND TOMORROW for the first day of wavecrest saturnalia, so that i can brew my own stuff and enjoy the festival! it will open up the day after to the public.

this does not affect the prismatic token queue. it is still active, first come first serve, and only once per festival as always. that slot opens up tomorrow and i will be accepting mats for it immediately after rollover tomorrow, ASAP.

this update will not affect customers that are currently on the brew queue.

thank you!
update + reminder: the shop will be waitlist-only TODAY AND TOMORROW for the first day of wavecrest saturnalia, so that i can brew my own stuff and enjoy the festival! it will open up the day after to the public.

this does not affect the prismatic token queue. it is still active, first come first serve, and only once per festival as always. that slot opens up tomorrow and i will be accepting mats for it immediately after rollover tomorrow, ASAP.

this update will not affect customers that are currently on the brew queue.

thank you!
signaturea.png
@genuflectt
Happy wavecrest!! Can I get put on the waitlist for a speckled peacock spider, a peacock spider, and a cauldron crawler? I can send over the mats and payment rn if that's alright with you ^.^
And of course no rush whatsoever, enjoy the festival!
@genuflectt
Happy wavecrest!! Can I get put on the waitlist for a speckled peacock spider, a peacock spider, and a cauldron crawler? I can send over the mats and payment rn if that's alright with you ^.^
And of course no rush whatsoever, enjoy the festival!
"I've lived my whole wretched life at your mercy, yours alone, and God knows I deserve to die at your hand. You are my only friend. I am undone without you." Harrowhark Nonagesimus from Gideon the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir
@jestertheproxy
ill put you down! i will take the mats in a few days though- ill message you when im ready to accept them :)

thanks for your interest!
@jestertheproxy
ill put you down! i will take the mats in a few days though- ill message you when im ready to accept them :)

thanks for your interest!
signaturea.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 36 37