Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [FREE] Max Level Baldwin Cauldron!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36 37
@genuflectt

Thanks so much! I'll send them over when you're ready then :D
@genuflectt

Thanks so much! I'll send them over when you're ready then :D
"I've lived my whole wretched life at your mercy, yours alone, and God knows I deserve to die at your hand. You are my only friend. I am undone without you." Harrowhark Nonagesimus from Gideon the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir
surprise! i got everything from wavecrest that i wanted so far. so... i am opening the store!

PRISMATIC TOKEN (1 slot) is still open!

BREW QUEUE (3 slots) are open again!

WAITLIST has been emptied and those waitlisted have been contacted for their materials!

FESTIVAL BREW REMINDERS (please check rules for more) - as always, 3 brews per person at one time. festival skins CAN be brewed! festival currencies will NOT be brewed. and, of course, this is not a melting service- new item brews only.

thank you and enjoy!
surprise! i got everything from wavecrest that i wanted so far. so... i am opening the store!

PRISMATIC TOKEN (1 slot) is still open!

BREW QUEUE (3 slots) are open again!

WAITLIST has been emptied and those waitlisted have been contacted for their materials!

FESTIVAL BREW REMINDERS (please check rules for more) - as always, 3 brews per person at one time. festival skins CAN be brewed! festival currencies will NOT be brewed. and, of course, this is not a melting service- new item brews only.

thank you and enjoy!
signaturea.png
@genuflectt
Hey there again! Could I bother you this time around to brew me the Lunar Tides festival skin?
I already have all the materials ready to send.

Thank you! <3
@genuflectt
Hey there again! Could I bother you this time around to brew me the Lunar Tides festival skin?
I already have all the materials ready to send.

Thank you! <3
0oEXYvB.pngTFiVxTX.pnglFTPuU9.png Wishlist | Projects | Priority
@quisicorazon

of course! go right ahead!
@quisicorazon

of course! go right ahead!
signaturea.png
thanks to everyone who has tipped! with your help i was able to buy a luminous halo for my primal ambassadors tab, completing the halo set! now i just need a standard of the plaguebringer and then tab is totally complete. yay!!

in other news- 4 slots are still open on the brew queue, soon to be 5! send those reqs in.

the prismatic token slot for wavecrest is still open as well! i always keep an extra token on hand, so the person that claims the spot will get a token instantly (instead of waiting 4 days). in turn, i keep the mats and funds and brew the token at the end of the festival to keep in exchange. this cycle just keeps the queue moving so i have more time for others to brew things!

thank you and please enjoy the service and festival!
thanks to everyone who has tipped! with your help i was able to buy a luminous halo for my primal ambassadors tab, completing the halo set! now i just need a standard of the plaguebringer and then tab is totally complete. yay!!

in other news- 4 slots are still open on the brew queue, soon to be 5! send those reqs in.

the prismatic token slot for wavecrest is still open as well! i always keep an extra token on hand, so the person that claims the spot will get a token instantly (instead of waiting 4 days). in turn, i keep the mats and funds and brew the token at the end of the festival to keep in exchange. this cycle just keeps the queue moving so i have more time for others to brew things!

thank you and please enjoy the service and festival!
signaturea.png
[emoji=music notes size=1]
signaturea.png
@genuflectt
Hi again!
I just have one more familiar to brew for now! I'll be sending over the mats for a glam nudibranch.
Thank you so much for all of this, it's such an enormous help.
@genuflectt
Hi again!
I just have one more familiar to brew for now! I'll be sending over the mats for a glam nudibranch.
Thank you so much for all of this, it's such an enormous help.
"I've lived my whole wretched life at your mercy, yours alone, and God knows I deserve to die at your hand. You are my only friend. I am undone without you." Harrowhark Nonagesimus from Gideon the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir
brew queue is clear!
brew queue is clear!
signaturea.png
@genuflectt Hey, I'd like to order x1 Tertiary Gene: Capsule (Aberration)! I'll send the mats + cost now, thank you!
@genuflectt Hey, I'd like to order x1 Tertiary Gene: Capsule (Aberration)! I'll send the mats + cost now, thank you!
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
.·:*¨·.* they/she/xe *.·¨*:·.
fLdYOuE.png5iXiC8z.png
DpZ77S5.pngUYXZLyE.png
JvUa9ma.png

tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
still a slot open for a prismatic token this festival!

as well, all brew slots :)
still a slot open for a prismatic token this festival!

as well, all brew slots :)
signaturea.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36 37