Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Done] WvL OOF Boarding
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 94 95
@onuo
yup its correct!
@onuo
yup its correct!
WDPGGWi.png
@onuo

Mine are all correct!
@onuo

Mine are all correct!
UW1KmCE.png OwPfbHP.png SqnIrhs.png cVPo4yi.png
1AF3QFz.png
@Humboldt I added 20 more spaces, but let me know if you need more :D
@Humboldt I added 20 more spaces, but let me know if you need more :D
aLgX6I2.png
@onuo - you’re all good on my end! hopefully we can figure out what went wrong
@onuo - you’re all good on my end! hopefully we can figure out what went wrong
5BIQtmc.png xxxx

- Wind Council

- As Busy as A Bee: Services
- Wishlist
@onuo
its correct, thank u
@onuo
its correct, thank u
CheuG1b.png tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo1_250.png tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@Tinytalkingtina sending 30 fodder dragons to your hibden via PA!
@Tinytalkingtina sending 30 fodder dragons to your hibden via PA!
BxBQmgK.png
This text was written in invisible ink, ooooo~ I hope you have a great day!

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
@onuo

That’s the right amount of dragons for me! It’s possible I potentially messed up the dragon entry- I had 13 dragons total but sent two of them off to a separate boarder because they were on a hibden cooldown. Sorry if that’s the case, I’ve been trying to prep a lot of fodder and have a hard time keeping track of things sometimes.

EDIT: I got off mobile and double checked- all my numbers are in order!
@onuo

That’s the right amount of dragons for me! It’s possible I potentially messed up the dragon entry- I had 13 dragons total but sent two of them off to a separate boarder because they were on a hibden cooldown. Sorry if that’s the case, I’ve been trying to prep a lot of fodder and have a hard time keeping track of things sometimes.

EDIT: I got off mobile and double checked- all my numbers are in order!
Pyrouge | Butch Lesbian | They/She | +1 FR
Rivensong_Clan_Banner_Small.png
@IBeeJuliana @Deladria @doniider @xxHenry1025xx @Solilojay @Pyrouge @nuue @Humboldt @Rifter @LizzardLady

Thank you for taking the time to check through!! We've found the missing dragons (two), and I also had accidentally placed someone's lair dragon into my den (Not sure which tho-), but that's alright, all numbers are in order now!
@IBeeJuliana @Deladria @doniider @xxHenry1025xx @Solilojay @Pyrouge @nuue @Humboldt @Rifter @LizzardLady

Thank you for taking the time to check through!! We've found the missing dragons (two), and I also had accidentally placed someone's lair dragon into my den (Not sure which tho-), but that's alright, all numbers are in order now!
IQVDOqH.png
@tarshaan
Hi! I seem to have 10 dragons unaccounted for in the spreadsheet (sent by you on April 21st). I also have 9 dragons currently set up in a PA to me from another trainer. I'm happy to accept the extra 9 (and bump up my stored spaces to 60), but wanted to check in with you first to ask about what to do before I start editing numbers in the spreadsheet.
@tarshaan
Hi! I seem to have 10 dragons unaccounted for in the spreadsheet (sent by you on April 21st). I also have 9 dragons currently set up in a PA to me from another trainer. I'm happy to accept the extra 9 (and bump up my stored spaces to 60), but wanted to check in with you first to ask about what to do before I start editing numbers in the spreadsheet.
tumblr_ot3nmcIOiY1wukm15o1_250.pngtumblr_ova4jixOYq1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhyiyK0G1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhxi2GsL1wukm15o1_75sq.png
@Vaze oh i'm sorry! if you're happy to bump the spaces that would be awesome, i can add the form for you for my 10 and make sure the dates are right so you get the full tix.

@Vaze oh i'm sorry! if you're happy to bump the spaces that would be awesome, i can add the form for you for my 10 and make sure the dates are right so you get the full tix.

xxz3tnOVC.pngxx tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngxxxx
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 94 95