Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Aberraffle - CLOSED
1 2 3 4
@WolfandCrow
Pinging you to remind that only Necromancers registered between the release of Aberrations and the end of the raffle tonight at 23:59 will count. Necromancers registered prior will not count towards your tickets.
@WolfandCrow
Pinging you to remind that only Necromancers registered between the release of Aberrations and the end of the raffle tonight at 23:59 will count. Necromancers registered prior will not count towards your tickets.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
@Delotha
Thank you for the reminder :D I think I registered all my current Necros :3
@Delotha
Thank you for the reminder :D I think I registered all my current Necros :3
VYQwMuq.gif
Raffle is closed! I'm getting the temporary Discord server set up, and will drop the invite link later on today.

Thank you to everyone who participated, you've made this an excellent experience!
Raffle is closed! I'm getting the temporary Discord server set up, and will drop the invite link later on today.

Thank you to everyone who participated, you've made this an excellent experience!
@wyldangel @cymothoe @loucat @shadari @datedchicken @scorpiontail @serpentineoracle @geist @eclipsedragon @xaerox @mindrop @grumpynoodle @rockss

You're being pinged because it's close to drawing time!

You may view the live-stream by joining the temporary Discord server here! Please note that the server will be deleted 24 hours after the drawing. The live-stream will be recorded, and a link to an upload will be posed in this thread so that anyone who missed the drawing can view it.

@/3idolon has donated an additional prize

The winner of the G1 Wraith will be able to choose up to 3 genes from the available pool of genes for their dragon. Please note that the winner of the G1 Wraith will not be able to be drawn again for the regular raffle.
@wyldangel @cymothoe @loucat @shadari @datedchicken @scorpiontail @serpentineoracle @geist @eclipsedragon @xaerox @mindrop @grumpynoodle @rockss

You're being pinged because it's close to drawing time!

You may view the live-stream by joining the temporary Discord server here! Please note that the server will be deleted 24 hours after the drawing. The live-stream will be recorded, and a link to an upload will be posed in this thread so that anyone who missed the drawing can view it.

@/3idolon has donated an additional prize

The winner of the G1 Wraith will be able to choose up to 3 genes from the available pool of genes for their dragon. Please note that the winner of the G1 Wraith will not be able to be drawn again for the regular raffle.

The drawing is done! If you were unable to view the live-drawing in the temporary Discord server, you may view it here.

Congratulations to DatedChicken who won the G1 Wraith! Please choose a primary, secondary, and tertiary gene of your choice from the gene prize pool. If you like, you may instead choose any one prize from the prize pool instead.

For everyone else, please give me a list of prizes from the prize pool, from what you most want to what you least want, correlating to the number you were drawn. For example, if you were drawn fourth, give me a list of 4 prizes from what you most want to what you least want. Feel free to message me with any questions!
    2. Scorpiontail
    3. Wyldangel
    4. Geist
    5. LouCat
    6. EclipseDragon
    7. Mindrop
    8. rockss
    9. Shadari
    10. GrumpyNoodle
    11. Xaerox

Thank you to everyone who participated!

The drawing is done! If you were unable to view the live-drawing in the temporary Discord server, you may view it here.

Congratulations to DatedChicken who won the G1 Wraith! Please choose a primary, secondary, and tertiary gene of your choice from the gene prize pool. If you like, you may instead choose any one prize from the prize pool instead.

For everyone else, please give me a list of prizes from the prize pool, from what you most want to what you least want, correlating to the number you were drawn. For example, if you were drawn fourth, give me a list of 4 prizes from what you most want to what you least want. Feel free to message me with any questions!
    2. Scorpiontail
    3. Wyldangel
    4. Geist
    5. LouCat
    6. EclipseDragon
    7. Mindrop
    8. rockss
    9. Shadari
    10. GrumpyNoodle
    11. Xaerox

Thank you to everyone who participated!
Okay, crossing my fingers here...
1. Multi-Gaze Ghoul
2. Plague Hounds
3. Rotrock Decorations
4. G2 Necroservus
5. A Million Eyes
6. Fresh Blood Necromancer
7. Marbled (Aberration)
8. Thylacine (abberation)
9. Ground (Abberation)
10. Fissure (Aberration)
11. G2 Wraith
Okay, crossing my fingers here...
1. Multi-Gaze Ghoul
2. Plague Hounds
3. Rotrock Decorations
4. G2 Necroservus
5. A Million Eyes
7. Marbled (Aberration)
8. Thylacine (abberation)
9. Ground (Abberation)
10. Fissure (Aberration)
11. G2 Wraith
EHJHtz7.png
Ayyyy I won! Congrats to the others too!

1. Multi-Gaze Ghoul
2. G2 Necroservus
3. A Million Eyes
4. G2 Wraith
5. On Safari!
7. Plague Hounds M
8. Stripes of Plague
9. Aberrate Your Dragon!
10. Marbled
Ayyyy I won! Congrats to the others too!

1. Multi-Gaze Ghoul
2. G2 Necroservus
3. A Million Eyes
4. G2 Wraith
5. On Safari!
7. Plague Hounds M
8. Stripes of Plague
9. Aberrate Your Dragon!
10. Marbled
Thank you to my extensive collection of Lichs for this. XD

1. Caramel Fresh Blood