Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED lv27 cauldron rental
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Dawkosaur it’s open! go ahead n send the items :]
@Dawkosaur it’s open! go ahead n send the items :]
(previously @vampireparty)
Hello!! I was wondering if you’d be willing to brew a banescales porcupine gene for me?(once you’re finished w other requests that is) I’m lvl 7 so you’ll also need to brew the ingredients for the ingredients but I have the materials for those n I’d be happy to provide them
Hello!! I was wondering if you’d be willing to brew a banescales porcupine gene for me?(once you’re finished w other requests that is) I’m lvl 7 so you’ll also need to brew the ingredients for the ingredients but I have the materials for those n I’d be happy to provide them
@Rhymespider no problem! just send everything over when youre ready and i’ll get on that
@Rhymespider no problem! just send everything over when youre ready and i’ll get on that
@gravesyard sounds good!! It’ll probably take me a little to get everything, maybe one to two days? Regardless I’ll let you know!!
@gravesyard sounds good!! It’ll probably take me a little to get everything, maybe one to two days? Regardless I’ll let you know!!
@Rhymespider no prob! hope it’s cool if i take a few orders in the meantime then
@Rhymespider no prob! hope it’s cool if i take a few orders in the meantime then
@gravesyard sending mats for Aberration Sludge secondary gene for whenever the cauldron is available :)
@gravesyard sending mats for Aberration Sludge secondary gene for whenever the cauldron is available :)
nkJdUqW.png
@HexaneHarpy gotcha!
@HexaneHarpy gotcha!
cauldron’s open!
cauldron’s open!
cauldron’s still available!
cauldron’s still available!
hi! I'm in need of a few baldwin brews and I would love to send them to someone who could use the xp! I'll need the following brewed: [item=peacock spider][item=cosmo gecko][item=primary gene: stitched] I have all the mats ready, just need a bit to gather the treasure needed for the gene. the familiars are ready to be brewed if that works for you! let me know and I'll send a CR with the mats for the fams! :D
hi! I'm in need of a few baldwin brews and I would love to send them to someone who could use the xp!

I'll need the following brewed:
Peacock Spider Cosmo Gecko Primary Gene: Stitched

I have all the mats ready, just need a bit to gather the treasure needed for the gene. the familiars are ready to be brewed if that works for you! let me know and I'll send a CR with the mats for the fams! :D
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6