Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED lv27 cauldron rental
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Avmire sounds good to me! go ahead and send whenever :]
@Avmire sounds good to me! go ahead and send whenever :]
(previously @vampireparty)
Hi! I need someone to brew a Vial of Darkened Sight for me ^_^ is it ok to send materials now?
Hi! I need someone to brew a Vial of Darkened Sight for me ^_^ is it ok to send materials now?
@AMothWithAnxiety sorry for the late response but you could, yeah! or if you wanna wait for the cauldron to be open i can ping you when that happens
@AMothWithAnxiety sorry for the late response but you could, yeah! or if you wanna wait for the cauldron to be open i can ping you when that happens
No worries! I'd appreciate a ping, yeah! Thanks a lot ^^
No worries! I'd appreciate a ping, yeah! Thanks a lot ^^
@AMothWithAnxiety sorry for the wait, cauldron’s free now!
@AMothWithAnxiety sorry for the wait, cauldron’s free now!
@gravesyard No problem! I'll send the stuff over ^_^
@gravesyard No problem! I'll send the stuff over ^_^
cauldron’s open!
cauldron’s open!
hello! would it be possible to get some materials converted into higher level materials? i dont have exact estimates of how many yet, but it should be around 40-50 transmutations at the most.
hello! would it be possible to get some materials converted into higher level materials? i dont have exact estimates of how many yet, but it should be around 40-50 transmutations at the most.
Untitled48_20220710004328.png mikamasume.gif Untitled48_20220709143128.png arcone2022.gif
@Jellitan i should be able to do that, yeah! feel free to send over the mats whenever :]
@Jellitan i should be able to do that, yeah! feel free to send over the mats whenever :]
hi! i'd like to brew a Secondary Gene: Trail (Gaoler) whenever your open! I have all of the materials and money to make the gene, 1 imbued sulfur, 2 fine alchemy reductions, and 2 reinforced glass beakers that are required for the gene
hi! i'd like to brew a Secondary Gene: Trail (Gaoler) whenever your open! I have all of the materials and money to make the gene, 1 imbued sulfur, 2 fine alchemy reductions, and 2 reinforced glass beakers that are required for the gene
JvT6zxD.pnggLbZUkF.pngdvMS65X.pngd3XCZt0.pngSOPoHrY.pngupJLoFN.pngqYCod4C.pngqKZAaLK.pngwpG2u3u.pngsGgQ25Y.pngFRFriVl.pngvgZFjhe.pngBURn4ND.pnglKCRzGZ.pngkIO8qd8.pngmPQFox6.pnggfCdYdH.gif
dyZM6SW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6