Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sweet Hart's Art Shoppe [ Open ]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@anba
Oooo I'm loving it so much. There's only a few very minor things that I'd like changed?
Smaller eye, on the ear closest to us can that line be removed? And then just the furtherest ear to be separate from the face by a line. I hope that makes sense
https://imgur.com/a/8lXNjIz
@anba
Oooo I'm loving it so much. There's only a few very minor things that I'd like changed?
Smaller eye, on the ear closest to us can that line be removed? And then just the furtherest ear to be separate from the face by a line. I hope that makes sense
https://imgur.com/a/8lXNjIz
jfLmvwf.jpg
@Anba hello! my spouse sent me your shop because i'm looking for art (specifically pixel art) of one of my dragons. i didn't see one on your wishlist but i was wondering whether you might be willing to take any early familiars (sprites) or apparel as payment :?
@Anba hello! my spouse sent me your shop because i'm looking for art (specifically pixel art) of one of my dragons. i didn't see one on your wishlist but i was wondering whether you might be willing to take any early familiars (sprites) or apparel as payment :?
@Smoothy okay, got it! I'll get those corrected straight away! I might be able to finish it tonight, if not then tomorrow for sure!

@Prof
Sprites are totally fine, though I guess the apparel depends. If it's early like the sprites then that also works! I'll generally accept items that are easy to sell as well, if you had any like that. ^^
@Smoothy okay, got it! I'll get those corrected straight away! I might be able to finish it tonight, if not then tomorrow for sure!

@Prof
Sprites are totally fine, though I guess the apparel depends. If it's early like the sprites then that also works! I'll generally accept items that are easy to sell as well, if you had any like that. ^^
@Anba edit: im actually going to go make a list of what i've got LMAO i have way more than i thought i did. i will be back once i do that.
@Anba edit: im actually going to go make a list of what i've got LMAO i have way more than i thought i did. i will be back once i do that.
@Smoothy I had a bit of an off day, apologies for the wait! I think I got the coat pattern down well but you would know better than I, so please let me know if anything at all is off. I can also fix the lines more if something is off with them, please dont hesitate to ask me to fix anything. The two types of flowers are Menzies' baby blue eyes and forget-me-nots The background is transparent withing the circle but I can add something inside it if you would prefer! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/191716757004615680/964387852001636382/The_best_rat_babie_I_have_ever_seen_bless_him-3-3transparent.png[/img]
@Smoothy

I had a bit of an off day, apologies for the wait! I think I got the coat pattern down well but you would know better than I, so please let me know if anything at all is off. I can also fix the lines more if something is off with them, please dont hesitate to ask me to fix anything.

The two types of flowers are Menzies' baby blue eyes and forget-me-nots

The background is transparent withing the circle but I can add something inside it if you would prefer!

The_best_rat_babie_I_have_ever_seen_bless_him-3-3transparent.png
@Prof Ahah okay just let me know when! ^^
@Prof Ahah okay just let me know when! ^^
@anba
Those flowers fit so perfectly. I love it so much thank you
@anba
Those flowers fit so perfectly. I love it so much thank you
jfLmvwf.jpg
@Anba

I'm completely smitten with the pixel art examples you have up, but I didn't see pixel art as a choice in your pricing categories. Is it possible to commission something in this style, or are you no longer doing it?

@Anba

I'm completely smitten with the pixel art examples you have up, but I didn't see pixel art as a choice in your pricing categories. Is it possible to commission something in this style, or are you no longer doing it?

@Tinble
Oh yeah absolutely I can still do pixel art! I just haven't worked out what pricing would be fair for it on average yet. I can give you a quote if you know what you'd like! Depending on the complexity it might lean towards the painted sketch or flat colour for how much I'd charge.
@Tinble
Oh yeah absolutely I can still do pixel art! I just haven't worked out what pricing would be fair for it on average yet. I can give you a quote if you know what you'd like! Depending on the complexity it might lean towards the painted sketch or flat colour for how much I'd charge.
@Anba [center]Awesome! I'm looking to get a full-body portrait of this weirdo. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63028749][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/630288/63028749.png[/img][/url] I love the scale and detail-level of the first pixel example, but otherwise I'd love to give you the creative freedom to interpret what the piece should look like. I really enjoy seeing different artists' spin on design and vibes. I'm happy to give more information or specifics if you want/need it though - I know some people prefer a more nailed-down request. :)
@Anba
Awesome! I'm looking to get a full-body portrait of this weirdo.

63028749.png

I love the scale and detail-level of the first pixel example, but otherwise I'd love to give you the creative freedom to interpret what the piece should look like. I really enjoy seeing different artists' spin on design and vibes. I'm happy to give more information or specifics if you want/need it though - I know some people prefer a more nailed-down request. :)
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27