Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Introducing The Dragonwish Foundation
@RavenKara @bluesnowwolff @Win @Sammis
The wish nest for Sammis has hatched. Unfortunately, none of the hatchlings were the wish. I have found a Skydancer female who might work so we don't keep getting hatches all of Ridgebacks. Where should I send the hatchlings?
@RavenKara @bluesnowwolff @Win @Sammis
The wish nest for Sammis has hatched. Unfortunately, none of the hatchlings were the wish. I have found a Skydancer female who might work so we don't keep getting hatches all of Ridgebacks. Where should I send the hatchlings?
euphemia_zps21ce96cd.jpg
Come talk to me about Code Geass ^^
@Riverspirit86

I really don't have any used for her, she's just sitting there in my lair all lonely. So if you want her I am more than happy to sell her to you.

As for a price, I'd say anything from the price I'd get from exalting her at level 7 or up. Just send a cross roads at any time.
@Riverspirit86

I really don't have any used for her, she's just sitting there in my lair all lonely. So if you want her I am more than happy to sell her to you.

As for a price, I'd say anything from the price I'd get from exalting her at level 7 or up. Just send a cross roads at any time.
raffleb_by_achiha_azteca-d9edxll.png
@Azteca
is 20K okay? or should it be more?
@Azteca
is 20K okay? or should it be more?
@BomberBrat

Is there a reason the spreadsheet isn't viewable by everyone (not edit-able mind you, that just be kept private, just viewable by all (who have the link, which could be posted in one the first few posts maybe?))? I was gonna take a gander to see if I can send anything offer, because I prefer straight item/dragon donations rather than treasure, etc... but.. all I found was a post that said, list was here but is in a spreadsheet now, which hints it maybe was public at one point?

This wouldn't mean people just just skirt around staff and send things themselves. but it would cut the time process down so staff the user wished whatever x y z is, could be pinged the same time or something, and a decision can be made all the quicker.

I'd say I'm willing to breed and stuff, but I don't have the room to hold excess dragons... and I can only breed seldomly now so I need to breed my own dragons when I can.. I do rent nests however, but I can't consistently do so. but i have a lot of breeding pairs and many in the making so who knows if one day I'll pop something out that is another dream dragon? I give away a lot of dragons anyways..so it is no biggie /shrug

I also dream of more lair space in the near future. like when a new breed comes... *crosses fingers* ;^;
@BomberBrat

Is there a reason the spreadsheet isn't viewable by everyone (not edit-able mind you, that just be kept private, just viewable by all (who have the link, which could be posted in one the first few posts maybe?))? I was gonna take a gander to see if I can send anything offer, because I prefer straight item/dragon donations rather than treasure, etc... but.. all I found was a post that said, list was here but is in a spreadsheet now, which hints it maybe was public at one point?

This wouldn't mean people just just skirt around staff and send things themselves. but it would cut the time process down so staff the user wished whatever x y z is, could be pinged the same time or something, and a decision can be made all the quicker.

I'd say I'm willing to breed and stuff, but I don't have the room to hold excess dragons... and I can only breed seldomly now so I need to breed my own dragons when I can.. I do rent nests however, but I can't consistently do so. but i have a lot of breeding pairs and many in the making so who knows if one day I'll pop something out that is another dream dragon? I give away a lot of dragons anyways..so it is no biggie /shrug

I also dream of more lair space in the near future. like when a new breed comes... *crosses fingers* ;^;
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@ronnster
I'm not the one in charge of the spreadsheet, that's @win 's department.
@ronnster
I'm not the one in charge of the spreadsheet, that's @win 's department.
@Euphemia
You can send them to Kitana if you dont want em.

@Juraco
Great!! You can have em! I sent Aries and Ulswag to Spooner so they can breed again
@Euphemia
You can send them to Kitana if you dont want em.

@Juraco
Great!! You can have em! I sent Aries and Ulswag to Spooner so they can breed again

PicsArt_01-20-09.07.27.png
@RavenKara
I got a notification that you pinged me for something but I don't see any? Did you need me for something? =o
@RavenKara
I got a notification that you pinged me for something but I don't see any? Did you need me for something? =o
OgfyUtM.png
@mngwa got your fae but its male. will that work? obs tiger - azure eyespots - forest basic [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4768432] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47685/4768432_350.png[/img] [/url]
@mngwa
got your fae but its male. will that work? obs tiger - azure eyespots - forest basic

4768432_350.png
@Euphemia - If the person with the wish isn't interested in the dragons, they're usually yours to do what you will with them as far as I know! If you co-bred them with somebody, then split the clutch or work it out. Otherwise, level + exalt I suppose?

@ronnster - Hi you! The Spreadsheet is viewable by everybody with the link.
THIS IS THE SPREADSHEET. CLICK AND BOOKMARK IT OR SUMFIN!
BTW I think the reason it's not on the first page yet is because it's still a Work in Progress. There's no official 'welcome' tab and breeders are still doing a lot of data entry.

@RavenKara - Can you please visibly (and obnoxiously bold and stuff) link to the tracker Spreadsheet in the first post of The DWF Thread :) And delete allllllllll the data on this thread except for the wishes granted section & the "new wishes" in case we missed anything. Everything else is in the Spreadsheet and we don't need it twice.

@TikiSan - I have a link in this post here to the Spreadsheet. Bookmark it for yourself until Raven's able to edit the first page of this thread with it!
@Euphemia - If the person with the wish isn't interested in the dragons, they're usually yours to do what you will with them as far as I know! If you co-bred them with somebody, then split the clutch or work it out. Otherwise, level + exalt I suppose?

@ronnster - Hi you! The Spreadsheet is viewable by everybody with the link.
THIS IS THE SPREADSHEET. CLICK AND BOOKMARK IT OR SUMFIN!
BTW I think the reason it's not on the first page yet is because it's still a Work in Progress. There's no official 'welcome' tab and breeders are still doing a lot of data entry.

@RavenKara - Can you please visibly (and obnoxiously bold and stuff) link to the tracker Spreadsheet in the first post of The DWF Thread :) And delete allllllllll the data on this thread except for the wishes granted section & the "new wishes" in case we missed anything. Everything else is in the Spreadsheet and we don't need it twice.

@TikiSan - I have a link in this post here to the Spreadsheet. Bookmark it for yourself until Raven's able to edit the first page of this thread with it!
oz2YrQ2.png
@Win
I have to leave the wishes up. some people are having trouble with the spreadsheet.

Everyone, there will be a new and better organized forum soon. The whole thing is getting re vamped and the updating is being split up so I dont have to do it all
@Win
I have to leave the wishes up. some people are having trouble with the spreadsheet.

Everyone, there will be a new and better organized forum soon. The whole thing is getting re vamped and the updating is being split up so I dont have to do it all

PicsArt_01-20-09.07.27.png