Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Battle Stats?
Does anyone have some suggestions on how to deal with battle stats?
Do you want them all equalized? Or selective stats bolstered?
Because when battling, my Fae dragon can use the same thing as my Tundra, but totally weaker even though their stats in that area are the same.
Is there some underlying stats with each dragon that I'm not aware of?
Does anyone have some suggestions on how to deal with battle stats?
Do you want them all equalized? Or selective stats bolstered?
Because when battling, my Fae dragon can use the same thing as my Tundra, but totally weaker even though their stats in that area are the same.
Is there some underlying stats with each dragon that I'm not aware of?
Do they have the same attacks, as well?

Different attacks and abilities play off of different stats. If you have a mostly intelligence based dragon then scratch and elemental slash attacks will do very little damage. The same thing goes for physical geared dragons using elemental bolts and magic attacks.

Personally I found that for physical strength, training strength most, then defense, then quickness works well. For magic dragons, training intelligence as the top stat and quickness as the secondary stat works best, with defense taking the third place. Quickness is important for magic dragons, as they need to charge their energy too.
Do they have the same attacks, as well?

Different attacks and abilities play off of different stats. If you have a mostly intelligence based dragon then scratch and elemental slash attacks will do very little damage. The same thing goes for physical geared dragons using elemental bolts and magic attacks.

Personally I found that for physical strength, training strength most, then defense, then quickness works well. For magic dragons, training intelligence as the top stat and quickness as the secondary stat works best, with defense taking the third place. Quickness is important for magic dragons, as they need to charge their energy too.
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!
Aah, thanks, that would help; but as for the same attacks--yes! The shred attack works wonderfully for my tundra, and when my fae uses it; well, it's slightly pitiful.
Aah, thanks, that would help; but as for the same attacks--yes! The shred attack works wonderfully for my tundra, and when my fae uses it; well, it's slightly pitiful.
Your Tundra has about 33% more strength than your Fae does, so this is likely why there seems to be such a big difference. If you up her strength some more it should work well.
(Their stat pages say that she has 8 and he has 12)
Your Tundra has about 33% more strength than your Fae does, so this is likely why there seems to be such a big difference. If you up her strength some more it should work well.
(Their stat pages say that she has 8 and he has 12)
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!
Oh haha I used the diss-somthing that I got from an admin to change her stats with your suggestions. :D Haha
Oh haha I used the diss-somthing that I got from an admin to change her stats with your suggestions. :D Haha