Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leveled Dragons for NewPlayers
1 2 ... 193 194 195 196 197 ... 341 342
@gardenparty Hi! Sorry if I'm doing this wrong, but may I adopt this lovely lady from your > 10 tab? She was born on my birthday, and she's just so pretty! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76545444][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/765455/76545444_350.png[/img][/url] I wrote a little blurb about what I imagine she'd be like as part of my lair :) The glittery white dragon glided peacefully through the water, wings outstretched, feeling the current drift over her as she eclipsed the vast reef of pale coral below. The water was warmer than usual today; the Fire dragon was keenly aware. Specks of color, isolated and timid fish, darted out from underneath her shadow between bleached branches. Her scales rattled - she knew the coral wasn't <i>dead,</i> not yet, as long as she could revitalize it somehow. And she knew she could - she was an expert in the craft, after all. Thanks !!!
@gardenparty Hi! Sorry if I'm doing this wrong, but may I adopt this lovely lady from your > 10 tab? She was born on my birthday, and she's just so pretty!
76545444_350.png

I wrote a little blurb about what I imagine she'd be like as part of my lair :)

The glittery white dragon glided peacefully through the water, wings outstretched, feeling the current drift over her as she eclipsed the vast reef of pale coral below. The water was warmer than usual today; the Fire dragon was keenly aware. Specks of color, isolated and timid fish, darted out from underneath her shadow between bleached branches. Her scales rattled - she knew the coral wasn't <i>dead,</i> not yet, as long as she could revitalize it somehow. And she knew she could - she was an expert in the craft, after all.

Thanks !!!
@polychaete

Welcome to FR. You new dragon is in a CR. Very happy you found a Birthday dragon your first year.
@polychaete

Welcome to FR. You new dragon is in a CR. Very happy you found a Birthday dragon your first year.
Bump
Bump
Hello! I wanted to apply to adopt this dragon, and I wrote a bit. :> [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73205834][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/732059/73205834_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [indent]Down by a stream a Fae named springtime was laying across the soft grass, his head resting atop the bark on the back of his Undergrowth Shovelsnout Familiar. While the Familiar was sleeping soundly and snoring slightly, springtime was peacefully awake, slowly blinking his large pale green eyes and enjoying the weather. Suddenly, something zipped by unexpectedly with such force and speed that some petals on springtime's Sakura Wing Garland fluttered all over, torn out of place. The Familiar sneezed, then shook her head and looked around before closing her eyes again. springtime had lifted his head, turning it and tilting it as he shifted his gaze around. Hopping up gracefully, he made his way to the nearest tree, crawling with slow little steps. Eyeing it up, he saw the creature that had flown past. springtime was entranced by the Spiral as it stared back from it's position coiled around the tree where it seemed to be tentatively resisting the urge to retreat further up. When he finally lost eye contact, it was to look back in the direction of his lair. He stomped the ground a couple times gently and his Familiar got up, yawning and stretching before plodding over as springtime turned away, gesturing that the dragon he just met could follow him if he so wished.[/indent]
Hello! I wanted to apply to adopt this dragon, and I wrote a bit. :>
73205834_350.png

Down by a stream a Fae named springtime was laying across the soft grass, his head resting atop the bark on the back of his Undergrowth Shovelsnout Familiar. While the Familiar was sleeping soundly and snoring slightly, springtime was peacefully awake, slowly blinking his large pale green eyes and enjoying the weather.

Suddenly, something zipped by unexpectedly with such force and speed that some petals on springtime's Sakura Wing Garland fluttered all over, torn out of place. The Familiar sneezed, then shook her head and looked around before closing her eyes again. springtime had lifted his head, turning it and tilting it as he shifted his gaze around. Hopping up gracefully, he made his way to the nearest tree, crawling with slow little steps. Eyeing it up, he saw the creature that had flown past.

springtime was entranced by the Spiral as it stared back from it's position coiled around the tree where it seemed to be tentatively resisting the urge to retreat further up. When he finally lost eye contact, it was to look back in the direction of his lair. He stomped the ground a couple times gently and his Familiar got up, yawning and stretching before plodding over as springtime turned away, gesturing that the dragon he just met could follow him if he so wished.
tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so9_100.gif
@gn0me

Player requesting a dragon.
@gn0me

Player requesting a dragon.
ddld6dc.png
@8Spitfire8 no problem, as soon as you accept that PA I'll send it over, I have zero lair slots and zero HD slots xD
@8Spitfire8 no problem, as soon as you accept that PA I'll send it over, I have zero lair slots and zero HD slots xD
qDkA25S.png
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
ddld6dc.png
Bump
Bump
ddld6dc.png
Bump!
Bump!
tiered2_100px.png V7fFg2m.png b2880355ddf0aa894dcb44a252fda40339df0df0.png Baby_Quackula.png aVewkQv.png
1 2 ... 193 194 195 196 197 ... 341 342