Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fortunes? Maybe keeping them?
1 2 3
I was considering noted them all down in my dragon bios but I don't really wanna do that with 100+ dragons when I can't copy/paste them.
I was considering noted them all down in my dragon bios but I don't really wanna do that with 100+ dragons when I can't copy/paste them.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
There should be fortune cookie items
I'd love a silly daily to be made out of this! Maybe a fortune telling dragon could read us our fortunes...?
I'd love a silly daily to be made out of this! Maybe a fortune telling dragon could read us our fortunes...?
lightning.gif they/them and xe/xem/xir
I like them a lot too! my only beef, if we're talking long term, is their placement on the top left, it's a tad too imposing.
I like them a lot too! my only beef, if we're talking long term, is their placement on the top left, it's a tad too imposing.
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
I copied and pasted most of my permas and saved each image as a seperate layer as a clip paint studio file :)

If I ever wanna use them I can open that one file, and cut and copy the specific layer scroll and probably paste it in discord. Discord is very easy.
I copied and pasted most of my permas and saved each image as a seperate layer as a clip paint studio file :)

If I ever wanna use them I can open that one file, and cut and copy the specific layer scroll and probably paste it in discord. Discord is very easy.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
[quote name="TheWhiteTigerGod" date="2022-04-01 18:47:44" ] I'd love for them to stay as well. Maybe it could be put in the Fairgrounds as a game? It wouldn't give you anything except the predictions/fortunes. [/quote] Dude this would be such a good way to handle it
TheWhiteTigerGod wrote on 2022-04-01 18:47:44:
I'd love for them to stay as well. Maybe it could be put in the Fairgrounds as a game? It wouldn't give you anything except the predictions/fortunes.
Dude this would be such a good way to handle it
Circuit
they/he
FR time +3
Arcane Flight
NeverGonnaGiveYouUpNeverGonnaLetYou Fletcher_Pixel.png
We copied the text over into our dragons' bios.

Every. Single. One.
We copied the text over into our dragons' bios.

Every. Single. One.
Water Runestone WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
This Water Runestone is the most decoration this signature has ever had. I know, it scares me too.
[quote name="condonzack" date="2022-04-01 21:27:41" ] There should be fortune cookie items [/quote] Ohhh yess yes yes Like a chest that gives you a random 2 food item and a fortune?
condonzack wrote on 2022-04-01 21:27:41:
Ohhh yess yes yes
Like a chest that gives you a random 2 food item and a fortune?
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
They were a fun joke to be amused by for that one day, but I wouldn't want something like that to be permanent - many of the random fortunes were unfitting for the dragons they were attached to (such as talking about hatchlings/offspring or whatever, and I very strictly do not breed my permas), and there's no way to change them.

A fortune cookie "chest" item with included random fortunes would be fun, however!
They were a fun joke to be amused by for that one day, but I wouldn't want something like that to be permanent - many of the random fortunes were unfitting for the dragons they were attached to (such as talking about hatchlings/offspring or whatever, and I very strictly do not breed my permas), and there's no way to change them.

A fortune cookie "chest" item with included random fortunes would be fun, however!
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I love them, I’m definitely incorporating them into my dragons bios! I don’t know if I would want them to be permanent tho, I think it takes away from the magic/novelty of them
I love them, I’m definitely incorporating them into my dragons bios! I don’t know if I would want them to be permanent tho, I think it takes away from the magic/novelty of them
HzGpUHb.png
1 2 3