Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Marva's test tube?
I got this today from Galore and i was wondering what it was for? Google isnt helping; [item=Marva’s Temporary Test Tube]

I got this today from Galore and i was wondering what it was for? Google isnt helping;

Marva’s Temporary Test Tube
zw1rmUI.png • FR +10
• Plant mom
• Freelance artist
• My hatchery
@DenDen its a marva container item that you can cycle infinitely so you can choose which option you want, and some days later you will be able to open it and obtain whatever item it will contain. nobody knows yet what it will contain.
@DenDen its a marva container item that you can cycle infinitely so you can choose which option you want, and some days later you will be able to open it and obtain whatever item it will contain. nobody knows yet what it will contain.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
It’s an April Fools item! Just gotta wait (or mess with it) and see what you get!

like Luminax…
It’s an April Fools item! Just gotta wait (or mess with it) and see what you get!

like Luminax…
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
It keeps being orange or blue for me. I don't know how to open it fully
It keeps being orange or blue for me. I don't know how to open it fully
biscuit.png He/Himecho.png
@AlexH11152
That's how the April Fool's chest items are. They'll cycle through however many iterations there are until the day they're set to truly open. This year it's blue and orange. Leave it at whichever color you like, and on April 4th you'll be able to actually open it and see what you get.
@AlexH11152
That's how the April Fool's chest items are. They'll cycle through however many iterations there are until the day they're set to truly open. This year it's blue and orange. Leave it at whichever color you like, and on April 4th you'll be able to actually open it and see what you get.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
@Demesne
Oh! Thank you so much for letting me know! :)
Although I have had an account for a while, I haven't played much in April before
@Demesne
Oh! Thank you so much for letting me know! :)
Although I have had an account for a while, I haven't played much in April before
biscuit.png He/Himecho.png
ooh, it has been so long since I got to do an april fools chest. they are always fun to mess with, and fun/annoying to wait for open day. Hopefully tomorow!
ooh, it has been so long since I got to do an april fools chest. they are always fun to mess with, and fun/annoying to wait for open day. Hopefully tomorow!
Imps r the best breed, no debate