Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [REMINDER] Tomorrow is April 1st.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Cannot wait to see what happens
Cannot wait to see what happens
Ojnp2Ft.pnggoo_mama_goo_pixel_by_dovalore-dbigq60.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo5_250.png4fxtl3.png
im excited for the goofs...
im excited for the goofs...
lCK29fT.png
pnDJM2u.png
tqGkHih.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
tumblr_nxi8x466Lz1ukywbko2_r1_100.png Untitled119.png

QQWVg.gif
[quote name="EarthTiger" date="2022-03-31 23:59:22" ] @capriciousCatnip I think they mean more that the prank will involve a toggle. One year, our dragons turned into funny little doodles for the day of April 1st, but you could toggle them back to their official appearance if you wanted. I assume it's going to be something similar this year (where you can toggle the funny thing off). [/quote] @EarthTiger, the ability to opt-out of April Fools' Day events is a new setting in Account Settings. Not part of a joke.
EarthTiger wrote on 2022-03-31 23:59:22:
@capriciousCatnip I think they mean more that the prank will involve a toggle. One year, our dragons turned into funny little doodles for the day of April 1st, but you could toggle them back to their official appearance if you wanted. I assume it's going to be something similar this year (where you can toggle the funny thing off).

@EarthTiger, the ability to opt-out of April Fools' Day events is a new setting in Account Settings. Not part of a joke.
Pog aprill's fools event!
Pog aprill's fools event!
xpP2XdL.png
That's a very mysterious scroll in the dragon bios... but what does it do?
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
[quote name="Teba" date="2022-04-01 06:01:38" ] That's a very mysterious scroll in the dragon bios... but what does it do? [/quote] Apparently the code itself is playing its own prank on @Kaepora [emoji=banescale scared size=2]
Teba wrote on 2022-04-01 06:01:38:

Apparently the code itself is playing its own prank on @Kaepora
@Teba, refresh your page!
@Teba, refresh your page!
Oh wow, that confetti is nice! What is all this text on this scroll?... Wait, there's different text on each page! Wow, how cool!
Oh wow, that confetti is nice! What is all this text on this scroll?... Wait, there's different text on each page! Wow, how cool!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
[quote name="Teba" date="2022-04-01 06:01:38" ] That's a very mysterious scroll in the dragon bios... but what does it do? [/quote] It called me out right away LOL

It called me out right away LOL
y3kXmOM.gif
• Adrian
• They/Them
• FR +3
AfamSig.gif FjiXdTJ.pngulRXYBB.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2022-04-01 06:03:31" ] [quote name="Teba" date="2022-04-01 06:01:38" ] That's a very mysterious scroll in the dragon bios... but what does it do? [/quote] Apparently the code itself is playing its own prank on @Kaepora [emoji=banescale scared size=2] [/quote] No one is safe from Marva!
Aequorin wrote on 2022-04-01 06:03:31:

Apparently the code itself is playing its own prank on @Kaepora

No one is safe from Marva!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18