Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | fandragon Pain
Why must they be so specific and non existent [emoji=coatl sad size=1] I need a white/aqua coatl male with earth eyes and i don't want more breeding projects...
Why must they be so specific and non existent I need a white/aqua coatl male with earth eyes and i don't want more breeding projects...
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
The dragonwish foundation may be able to help you there!
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
Ugh! I know the struggle!! I used to pay attention to having the exact perfect color combo, but would never find it after months of searching (and after that long, I might've moved on from the fandom...) so in order to enjoy the fan character NOW, I made as many of my fandragons GEN 1 only -- this way I'm forced to settle for color combos I might've never considered (and discover genes I never liked too)

With this method I end up with either the perfect fandragon, or a fandragon that's temporary (while I still look for the perfect color combo) and I can still enjoy the character through.

Good luck in your hunt. It can take a bit of time and luck.
Ugh! I know the struggle!! I used to pay attention to having the exact perfect color combo, but would never find it after months of searching (and after that long, I might've moved on from the fandom...) so in order to enjoy the fan character NOW, I made as many of my fandragons GEN 1 only -- this way I'm forced to settle for color combos I might've never considered (and discover genes I never liked too)

With this method I end up with either the perfect fandragon, or a fandragon that's temporary (while I still look for the perfect color combo) and I can still enjoy the character through.

Good luck in your hunt. It can take a bit of time and luck.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
[quote name="RBG" date="2022-04-01 01:12:21" ] The dragonwish foundation may be able to help you there! [/quote] i wish i knew this existed sooner when i'm making my fracture fandragon :')
RBG wrote on 2022-04-01 01:12:21:

i wish i knew this existed sooner when i'm making my fracture fandragon :')
megastar 4 ever whooo!!!
3a0YNzz.png aesq82D.gif
I think I waited for..........almost 4 years to find a dragon for Santana so I feel you. Good luck with your search!
I think I waited for..........almost 4 years to find a dragon for Santana so I feel you. Good luck with your search!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources