Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Mouse's Liddo Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

I saw this really cool Abbie with Jewels one time. Dont worry, je-will not miss it!

I saw this really cool Abbie with Jewels one time. Dont worry, je-will not miss it!
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
  • collector of unique color combos and fandragons
120px-NL_Sticker_Rolling.gif
bump 4

how many ears does Captain Kirk have?
three - the left ear, the right ear, and the final front ear
bump 4

how many ears does Captain Kirk have?
three - the left ear, the right ear, and the final front ear
w8o0xW1.png75oNP1H.png
[/center]
Bump: 7
Bump: 7
GG_Raffle_Button.png9bOcjqB.png KeikoKat.png
9BcJXjq.png
bump 7
bump 7
KeikoKat.png w8o0xW1.png GG_Raffle_Button.png9BcJXjq.png
Bump 7
Bump 7
GG_Raffle_Button.png KeikoKat.png XdA0BPq.png9BcJXjq.png

Technically I don’t get tickets from telling any more jokes but I totally didn’t forget that, ab-solutely not

Technically I don’t get tickets from telling any more jokes but I totally didn’t forget that, ab-solutely not
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
  • collector of unique color combos and fandragons
120px-NL_Sticker_Rolling.gif
@PO3 @Persinnamon @ChaiSpicedTea @Mythariah @darkflames @RBG @Self @chalkyclouds @HR4ESVELGR @beBlueberry @Odessai @UwiBami @AeroAspect

Hey everyone, tomorrow is the last day of the raffle, even though I really didn't meet my expectations with this raffle due to mostly being because I had to have an unexpected surgery Tuesday (Broke a tooth pretty bad and had to have it removed.) I did enjoy the jokes and appreciate them. Anyways, I will let everyone get their last bumps in today and tomorrow, the raffle will end at midnight (CMT) tomorrow and I will announce the winners the following morning. Thank you all again.
@PO3 @Persinnamon @ChaiSpicedTea @Mythariah @darkflames @RBG @Self @chalkyclouds @HR4ESVELGR @beBlueberry @Odessai @UwiBami @AeroAspect

Hey everyone, tomorrow is the last day of the raffle, even though I really didn't meet my expectations with this raffle due to mostly being because I had to have an unexpected surgery Tuesday (Broke a tooth pretty bad and had to have it removed.) I did enjoy the jokes and appreciate them. Anyways, I will let everyone get their last bumps in today and tomorrow, the raffle will end at midnight (CMT) tomorrow and I will announce the winners the following morning. Thank you all again.
~*~Wish List~*~
Bump 2 :D
Bump 2 :D
bump 5 - sorry about your tooth! that sounds super unfun and i hope your recovery is swift and smooth

a fish swims into a wall and says “dam!”
bump 5 - sorry about your tooth! that sounds super unfun and i hope your recovery is swift and smooth

a fish swims into a wall and says “dam!”
w8o0xW1.png75oNP1H.png
[/center]
Bump5

I want to make a really long, bad lizard joke…
But I don’t want to let it dragon
Bump5

I want to make a really long, bad lizard joke…
But I don’t want to let it dragon
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8