Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | .
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
[quote name="Mewpasaurus" date="2022-03-30 07:33:52" ] I mean, I am, but I left the game for a year or more and so am pretty much playing "catch up" atm. Mostly trying to fill out my bestiary some more and get those HB slots taken care of. [/quote] Same hat :3
Mewpasaurus wrote on 2022-03-30 07:33:52:
I mean, I am, but I left the game for a year or more and so am pretty much playing "catch up" atm. Mostly trying to fill out my bestiary some more and get those HB slots taken care of.
Same hat :3
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
I haven't really touched it since I got everything, unless you count accepting the notes. I might go back and dig some stuff but I'm waiting for the next site haha
I haven't really touched it since I got everything, unless you count accepting the notes. I might go back and dig some stuff but I'm waiting for the next site haha
yep, trying to get more apparel!
yep, trying to get more apparel!
6Y37bTm.png
I have a notes buddy that I swap with every day, and I use some of my items but I don't put much effort into keeping up with it

the apparel and familiars are helpful for brewing, since I'm often worried that I'll accidentally brew something expensive because it's a recolour of something cheap, but I don't have to worry about that for arlo stuff because everything has levelled out to the cheapest apparel/familiars available!
I have a notes buddy that I swap with every day, and I use some of my items but I don't put much effort into keeping up with it

the apparel and familiars are helpful for brewing, since I'm often worried that I'll accidentally brew something expensive because it's a recolour of something cheap, but I don't have to worry about that for arlo stuff because everything has levelled out to the cheapest apparel/familiars available!
~~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
---
NOP5viO.png
5hF3FGk.png
I still use my picks, otherwise I have 100+ notes and 70+ magnifying glasses that I’m just waiting to dump on the next plot ;w;
I still use my picks, otherwise I have 100+ notes and 70+ magnifying glasses that I’m just waiting to dump on the next plot ;w;
Got almost everything once, lost interest and now waiting for the second stage.
Got almost everything once, lost interest and now waiting for the second stage.
ArtFight-Art Gallery-Adopts

• Timezone is GMT

• Always happy to chat :)
Kinda. I really only use one pickaxe and then hoard the rest of the tools.
Kinda. I really only use one pickaxe and then hoard the rest of the tools.
tumblr_o9lgyzAani1tk8rwxo1_100.png
Redz || #253463

} She/Her
} FR +2
I think I finished up the digsites early on, only took a few weeks if I was focused. I just tended to gather all the pickaxes and hoard the rest unless I wanted something specifically done, but it took a great deal of time so I just gave up on the magnifying glasses. Currently waiting on a new digsite since I maxed out my level and I dont want any of the items they have out there.
I think I finished up the digsites early on, only took a few weeks if I was focused. I just tended to gather all the pickaxes and hoard the rest unless I wanted something specifically done, but it took a great deal of time so I just gave up on the magnifying glasses. Currently waiting on a new digsite since I maxed out my level and I dont want any of the items they have out there.
No. I'm now hoarding materials.
No. I'm now hoarding materials.
I don't actively dig at Arlo anymore as I've gotten at least one of every item by now, so I'm just kinda waiting for the research notes to eventually uncover something. I send my notes to people and then just kinda leave Arlo to rot for the day honestly! I'd probably keep actively digging though if I didn't want to stockpile digging materials for the next digsite, though...
I don't actively dig at Arlo anymore as I've gotten at least one of every item by now, so I'm just kinda waiting for the research notes to eventually uncover something. I send my notes to people and then just kinda leave Arlo to rot for the day honestly! I'd probably keep actively digging though if I didn't want to stockpile digging materials for the next digsite, though...
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11