Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Murder Drones fans?
1 2
i am excited to see where murder drones goes!

also N is best boy no debate
i am excited to see where murder drones goes!

also N is best boy no debate
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
YOU CALLED

murder drones is fricking awesome, V and N are my fav characters, and i really, really wanna see N’s full potential in the series since it looks like his power is being restricted by JCJenson, so it would be really cool to see him go beserk or something

YOU CALLED

murder drones is fricking awesome, V and N are my fav characters, and i really, really wanna see N’s full potential in the series since it looks like his power is being restricted by JCJenson, so it would be really cool to see him go beserk or something

beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
excuse me have I found the forum?
yes I have YAYYYYY
excuse me have I found the forum?
yes I have YAYYYYY
Hi! I'm Jack (fr +3)
This is an old thread bt I come back to it to say that I have recently watched the pilot (and the season 1 teaser) and can say that I am indeed a Murder Drones fan. Uzi is going to commit a lot of violence going forward, I think.
This is an old thread bt I come back to it to say that I have recently watched the pilot (and the season 1 teaser) and can say that I am indeed a Murder Drones fan. Uzi is going to commit a lot of violence going forward, I think.
zdkBiZa.png
YEEEEEEEEES

N is sweetest boi

YEEEEEEEEES

N is sweetest boi

b0VuJ.gif
Ahhh! yeess!

Watched the pilot a while ago, can't wait for more!
Ahhh! yeess!

Watched the pilot a while ago, can't wait for more!
nnHgvR9.gif
xMagpie
xx» She/her
xx» NZST
xx» Art Shop
xx» Avatar

Yesssss, love it.
Yesssss, love it.
OuDych9.png (c)UserOfShadows
I'm looking forward to seeing more of V since she's the one who doesn't get as much focus in the pilot (and since J is gone we cant know anything more about her except through flashbacks etc)
I'm looking forward to seeing more of V since she's the one who doesn't get as much focus in the pilot (and since J is gone we cant know anything more about her except through flashbacks etc)
zdkBiZa.png
YES PEOPLE!!!!!!! I saw the dates on the first few messages and thought that I was too late!
YES PEOPLE!!!!!!! I saw the dates on the first few messages and thought that I was too late!
1 2