Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Alt. Sackdoll Shop [OPEN]
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95
@Touhou Thank you! It's good to be back ^ ^ Here's your pretty pretty pastel girl [emoji=paintbrush size=1] [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/I5RxJwQ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/iFcwLjF.png[/img] [/center] Should be 162kT total. Be sure to lemme know if I forgot anything else! It's been a looooong while since the last time I made one of these [emoji=spiral tongue size=1]
@Touhou

Thank you! It's good to be back ^ ^

Here's your pretty pretty pastel girl

I5RxJwQ.png

iFcwLjF.png

Should be 162kT total. Be sure to lemme know if I forgot anything else! It's been a looooong while since the last time I made one of these
FtEyaKW.png
@MewOvO Thanks! Sorry I forgot to reply to you guys [emoji=cobra size=1] welp Entelech would be taking over the price checking part from now on. [s]She's better at math anyways[/s] That will be 245G total~ Do you have any preferences for the icon background?
@MewOvO

Thanks! Sorry I forgot to reply to you guys welp Entelech would be taking over the price checking part from now on. She's better at math anyways

That will be 245G total~ Do you have any preferences for the icon background?
FtEyaKW.png
thank you so much, she is gorgeous
thank you so much, she is gorgeous
DVr1T7u.gifbUmF9X7.pngWCVwANe.gif
@Tywyllwch Hello! Thank you [emoji=spiral laughing size=1] excited to be back too ^ ^ they added so many new things! There's a spot available now~ and yes 110G is correct I appreciate you doing the math for me [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Tywyllwch

Hello! Thank you excited to be back too ^ ^ they added so many new things!

There's a spot available now~ and yes 110G is correct I appreciate you doing the math for me
FtEyaKW.png
@hompkins [b]Link to dragon (scries are also acceptable):[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69681604][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/696817/69681604_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Eye type (stitches or buttons):[/b] Buttons [b]Apparels (specify name and amount):[/b] none [b]Skin/Accents (gems only):[/b] none [b]Matching hoard icon (optional):[/b] none [b]Payment method (gem or treasure):[/b] Treasure [b]Other notes:[/b] Hello again to you both and welcome back!!! :D. And yes, sadly this dragon remains unnamed for now because I like to make sure it's the perfect name...which sometimes takes a whiiiile [emoji=gaoler sad size=2] I guess call him Softy for now cause I'm getting soft boi vibes from him lol
@hompkins
Link to dragon (scries are also acceptable):
69681604_350.png
Eye type (stitches or buttons): Buttons
Apparels (specify name and amount): none
Skin/Accents (gems only): none
Matching hoard icon (optional): none
Payment method (gem or treasure): Treasure
Other notes: Hello again to you both and welcome back!!! :D. And yes, sadly this dragon remains unnamed for now because I like to make sure it's the perfect name...which sometimes takes a whiiiile I guess call him Softy for now cause I'm getting soft boi vibes from him lol
@hompkins @entelech Welcome back!!! unsure if slots are still open, but if they are, can I get a slot? Link to dragon (scries are also acceptable): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=8&gender=0&age=1&bodygene=16&body=152&winggene=58&wings=135&tertgene=14&tert=127&element=9&eyetype=3][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=152&bodygene=16&breed=8&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=127&tertgene=14&winggene=58&wings=135&auth=b421f91d8006c1b3ed4c4138db087f0e8d8cc22a&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Eye type (stitches or buttons): Buttons! Apparels (specify name and amount): 1 [gamedb item=29224] Matching hoard icon (optional): No thank you, but would you mind if I DIY'd my own version? I'm not sure what I'd want of this, but I want to attempt to get a slot ASAP. Payment method (gem or treasure): Gems Other notes: Could you add me to a pinglist if slots aren't available? ALSO sorry about the ghost-ping I realized last minute that I req'd the wrong scry
@hompkins @entelech Welcome back!!! unsure if slots are still open, but if they are, can I get a slot?

Link to dragon (scries are also acceptable):
dragon?age=1&body=152&bodygene=16&breed=8&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=127&tertgene=14&winggene=58&wings=135&auth=b421f91d8006c1b3ed4c4138db087f0e8d8cc22a&dummyext=prev.png
Eye type (stitches or buttons): Buttons!
Apparels (specify name and amount): 1 Seapetal Wing Garland
Matching hoard icon (optional): No thank you, but would you mind if I DIY'd my own version? I'm not sure what I'd want of this, but I want to attempt to get a slot ASAP.
Payment method (gem or treasure): Gems
Other notes: Could you add me to a pinglist if slots aren't available? ALSO sorry about the ghost-ping I realized last minute that I req'd the wrong scry
BXLkeys.gif Mullet-Loophole-Tiny-Personal.pngboyfriendbadge.pngStoneshape-Sentinels-Tinyicon.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
tqGkHih.png
qb9pYzX.png
qhK4FYS.png
5OBxblq.png
mlHpBMC.png
0uVMYap.png
fLobcT6.png
YMPbu9R.png
a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png
@hompkins
ok, i will send a CR soon^^

i don't have any preferences for the icon background, so just do whatever you think works!
@hompkins
ok, i will send a CR soon^^

i don't have any preferences for the icon background, so just do whatever you think works!
21663875_tZDUMeVKejIIV6l.png

Mew||she/her||fr+15
• dragon sales
• wishlist
... Ice Runestone
@SkyPuppy0413 Thank you for your order[emoji=pink star size=1] Your total would be 114kT. You can send the CR directly to hompkins when you're ready. Also, since the slots are currently full, your order will be automatically moved to our waitlist (meaning it will take us approximately one week longer than normal to finish your doll) if that's okay with you.
@SkyPuppy0413
Thank you for your order Your total would be 114kT. You can send the CR directly to hompkins when you're ready.

Also, since the slots are currently full, your order will be automatically moved to our waitlist (meaning it will take us approximately one week longer than normal to finish your doll) if that's okay with you.
FtEyaKW.png
@LastDreadPirate Thank you for your order, that will be 145g in total [emoji=blue star size=1] You can sent the payment directly to @hompkins when you're ready. About the icon, hompkins says she doesn't mind but would like to know what you plan to do with it. Also, since the slots are currently full and since you have requested a new gene, your order will be automatically moved to our waitlist and it will take us a bit longer than normal to finish your doll. I can also add you to our pinglist if you'd like :)
@LastDreadPirate

Thank you for your order, that will be 145g in total You can sent the payment directly to @hompkins when you're ready.

About the icon, hompkins says she doesn't mind but would like to know what you plan to do with it.

Also, since the slots are currently full and since you have requested a new gene, your order will be automatically moved to our waitlist and it will take us a bit longer than normal to finish your doll. I can also add you to our pinglist if you'd like :)

FtEyaKW.png
@entelech I'll send that right away, and that'd be wonderful, I'd love the pinglist! Also I don't plan to do much - just put the item in the bio of a dragon, maybe link it to the scry I sent as well?
@entelech I'll send that right away, and that'd be wonderful, I'd love the pinglist! Also I don't plan to do much - just put the item in the bio of a dragon, maybe link it to the scry I sent as well?
BXLkeys.gif Mullet-Loophole-Tiny-Personal.pngboyfriendbadge.pngStoneshape-Sentinels-Tinyicon.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
tqGkHih.png
qb9pYzX.png
qhK4FYS.png
5OBxblq.png
mlHpBMC.png
0uVMYap.png
fLobcT6.png
YMPbu9R.png
a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95