Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | uma giveaway 3, post to enter
1 2 3 4 5 6
Something positive about my day? Well, it may not seem like much, but I got a portion of a coding project done correctly without bugs all over the place! It was a larger project, so there were definitely a lot of places it went wrong. But now they're all better! :)
Something positive about my day? Well, it may not seem like much, but I got a portion of a coding project done correctly without bugs all over the place! It was a larger project, so there were definitely a lot of places it went wrong. But now they're all better! :)

4aFHa.gif
Dncpx.gif

drKet.gif

4aFHa.gif
Best of luck, I’m happy for the person who wins!

Today i got to see my dad!
Best of luck, I’m happy for the person who wins!

Today i got to see my dad!
My_Banner_final.png[/ur]
I made new friends today!
I made new friends today!
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
My day is good so far! It's ending now, but still.
I got a 93% on my test today, and did a lot of work for a discord server I mod on! I also got to talk to my brother today.
My day is good so far! It's ending now, but still.
I got a 93% on my test today, and did a lot of work for a discord server I mod on! I also got to talk to my brother today.
GLMwkdE.pngx8bDWFu.png5hF3FGk.png7c8ZUEs.pngmlHpBMC.pnglUxoo8T.png
JdImn7O.gifUwUnl7O.png
Thank you so much for doing this!

Your dragons look stunning by the way! I especially love Byrd because I’m a sucker for pink colors and his skin goes really genes too.

I hope you have a great day!
Thank you so much for doing this!

Your dragons look stunning by the way! I especially love Byrd because I’m a sucker for pink colors and his skin goes really genes too.

I hope you have a great day!
Had a lazy day today :) it was a much needed break
Had a lazy day today :) it was a much needed break
<:
<:
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
I had some bad luck today (my bees left), but it just means we can explore different kinds to keep! And besides that it’s been warm here with the plants growing back wonderfully!
I had some bad luck today (my bees left), but it just means we can explore different kinds to keep! And besides that it’s been warm here with the plants growing back wonderfully!
Hey! I hope i'm not too late!

Something positive that happened was I got a 96 on the paper I wrote for one of my history courses!
Hey! I hope i'm not too late!

Something positive that happened was I got a 96 on the paper I wrote for one of my history courses!
FR+2
Was so distracted by things the past week that I missed to participate in time >.< I still want to thank you very much for holding this raffle[emoji=heart size=1]
Was so distracted by things the past week that I missed to participate in time >.< I still want to thank you very much for holding this raffle
H9klr6C.png89210346.png82534567.png74482983.png75493948.png
1 2 3 4 5 6