Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Devil May Cry; An Art Shop | FULL
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@MyLoveless Vieras make me weak at the knees tbh, my best friend and I have a few spread through our mountain of OCs ;w;

Also no problem at all, you're very welcome!
And thank you about the nubblies aaaaa ;w;

I'm excited to see what you come up with for everything!
CR should be all sent!
@MyLoveless Vieras make me weak at the knees tbh, my best friend and I have a few spread through our mountain of OCs ;w;

CR should be all sent!
lanternmoth_vegas_headbob.giflanternmoth_vault_headbob.gif
[quote name="Lanternmoth" date="2022-03-26 23:11:59" ] @MyLoveless Vieras make me weak at the knees tbh, my best friend and I have a few spread through our mountain of OCs ;w; Also no problem at all, you're very welcome! And thank you about the nubblies aaaaa ;w; I'm excited to see what you come up with for everything! CR should be all sent! [/quote] @Lanternmoth They are super awesome. The addition of the male model was just *chef's kiss* and I can relate. No need to thank me, you paid for them. lol I got it and you're all set! Thank you so much for ordering again. ;;
Lanternmoth wrote on 2022-03-26 23:11:59:

CR should be all sent!

@Lanternmoth

They are super awesome. The addition of the male model was just *chef's kiss* and I can relate.

No need to thank me, you paid for them. lol

I got it and you're all set!
Thank you so much for ordering again. ;;
joTDAUn.png
@MyLoveless They really did go above and beyond on those buns. It's what I was hoping for after they got cut out of FF12 mid-development tbh ;w;

Also no problem at all! You did amazing on the last two!! ;w;
@MyLoveless They really did go above and beyond on those buns. It's what I was hoping for after they got cut out of FF12 mid-development tbh ;w;

Also no problem at all! You did amazing on the last two!! ;w;
lanternmoth_vegas_headbob.giflanternmoth_vault_headbob.gif
ouo
ouo
LEpJMnn.png
ZTPHjAD.png
mtHAEL4.png
H0t7Ypl.png
fdUVIfW.png
OuP0IWM.png
HJLIYn4.png
011n3zo.png
40lq9We.png
ZqTATLu.png
Husbands Art Shop
joTDAUn.png
@MyLoveless
Username: Ico
Link to the dragon: Here
Payment: Gems

hello! so i wasn't sure if your nubblies included apparel or skins atm? ^^' and so i was wondering if you could include his hair and facial markings/ears? ^^ i would more than gladly pay extra but i'd understand if not!

@MyLoveless

hello! so i wasn't sure if your nubblies included apparel or skins atm? ^^' and so i was wondering if you could include his hair and facial markings/ears? ^^ i would more than gladly pay extra but i'd understand if not!

yq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngiKfVyMU.png
[quote name="Ico" date="2022-03-28 01:23:29" ] @MyLoveless Username: Ico Link to the dragon: Here Payment: Gems hello! so i wasn't sure if your nubblies included apparel or skins atm? ^^' and so i was wondering if you could include his hair and facial markings/ears? ^^ i would more than gladly pay extra but i'd understand if not! [/quote] @Ico Its been rather busy for me this week, so I apologize for the delay! The nubblies are [i]very[/i] small. They're done in 100 x 100 pixels. I put all the detail that I am able, but I can't guarantee that it will be detailed enough to accurately make out what everything is meant to be on with that many details.
Ico wrote on 2022-03-28 01:23:29:
@MyLoveless

@Ico

Its been rather busy for me this week, so I apologize for the delay!
The nubblies are very small. They're done in 100 x 100 pixels.
I put all the detail that I am able, but I can't guarantee that it will be detailed enough to accurately make out what everything is meant to be on with that many details.
joTDAUn.png
@MyLoveless
oh! no worries then. if you think it'll be too muddled looking i'd be fine with just his base look--no apparel and such. regardless of what is or isn't included though, i'm sure i'll love it. your art is quite fantastic. ^^
@MyLoveless
oh! no worries then. if you think it'll be too muddled looking i'd be fine with just his base look--no apparel and such. regardless of what is or isn't included though, i'm sure i'll love it. your art is quite fantastic. ^^
yq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngyq2i9s6.pngiKfVyMU.png
@Ico

Ah, I do apologize for the lateness of my response. Its been a busy start of the month for me, which is pretty standard actually, but I did take a day off for my birthday too.

If you're still interested, yes. I would think that his base look might do best just because these are so small. As I mentioned, I try to put as much detail as I can in these, but it doesn't always translate nicely.
@Ico

Ah, I do apologize for the lateness of my response. Its been a busy start of the month for me, which is pretty standard actually, but I did take a day off for my birthday too.

If you're still interested, yes. I would think that his base look might do best just because these are so small. As I mentioned, I try to put as much detail as I can in these, but it doesn't always translate nicely.
joTDAUn.png
@MyLoveless
Username: Enoch
Link to the dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76383662

Are you comfortable doing Aberrations or do they cost extra?
@MyLoveless

y0YshUu.png
[quote name="Enoch" date="2022-04-06 19:16:21" ] @MyLoveless Username: Enoch Link to the dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76383662 Payment: Gems Are you comfortable doing Aberrations or do they cost extra? [/quote] @Enoch Yes, I feel confident that I am comfortable and no they do not. I don't have any sort of upcharge on any dragon type for nubblies at the moment. If I ever come across difficulties that could change, but I honestly don't think it ever will since these are just small little doodles. Thank you for asking and thank you for the interest in picking one up. I would be happy to take on that order, so if you wanna go ahead and shoot half the payment over I'll add you to the slots. :']
Enoch wrote on 2022-04-06 19:16:21:
@MyLoveless

@Enoch

Yes, I feel confident that I am comfortable and no they do not.
I don't have any sort of upcharge on any dragon type for nubblies at the moment. If I ever come across difficulties that could change, but I honestly don't think it ever will since these are just small little doodles.

Thank you for asking and thank you for the interest in picking one up.
I would be happy to take on that order, so if you wanna go ahead and shoot half the payment over I'll add you to the slots. :']
joTDAUn.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11