Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Devil May Cry; An Art Shop | FULL
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
All the nubblie slots are filled now.
All the nubblie slots are filled now.
joTDAUn.png
@XxSilverShadowxX
<3 Thank you for the bump!
@XxSilverShadowxX
<3 Thank you for the bump!
joTDAUn.png
Hope everyone is staying safe during this hard weather.
We have had a lot of flooding and power outages!
So, keeping you all updated.
Hope everyone is staying safe during this hard weather.
We have had a lot of flooding and power outages!
So, keeping you all updated.
joTDAUn.png
[center][emoji=achievement size=1][/center]
joTDAUn.png
@MyLoveless

Greetings! Where can one access your wishlist?

Edit: Apologies, I've found it, I have a few familiars that you'd like, like an Ice Sprite, where should we negotiate?
@MyLoveless

Greetings! Where can one access your wishlist?

Edit: Apologies, I've found it, I have a few familiars that you'd like, like an Ice Sprite, where should we negotiate?
Do you offer dragons in regular slots?
Do you offer dragons in regular slots?

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
@MyLoveless
Username: Zoyki
Link to the dragon: Sullivan
Payment: mixed payment if not gems ^^

(If I understand correctly this will cost 50g or 50000t? Sry if I misunderstood just checking ^^)

(Edit 2: I’ll send payment once this post is acknowledged ;)
@MyLoveless
Username: Zoyki
Link to the dragon: Sullivan
Payment: mixed payment if not gems ^^

(If I understand correctly this will cost 50g or 50000t? Sry if I misunderstood just checking ^^)

(Edit 2: I’ll send payment once this post is acknowledged ;)
Magpie
Zoyki
I’m a hoarder (shiny things appreciated)

>>Art Dump
>>Wishlist
____________Stoic_Wc.png
@archAnarchists

I apologize but I'm not sure what you mean by "where should we negotiate".
My prices are set out up front as well as all the information that one would need to submit an order for review. Any sort of overage is normally discussed at the time if the order is accepted either in the shop or via DMs. If that's what you mean.

@CrustyGlowstick

Technically, yes.
I draw furries/scalies for a living; Its my job and I have no desire to do it for regular slots here (see won't draw in the second post).

However, if I'm allowed to draw them in a humanoid/human form, then yes. I will take a dragon. :']

@Zoyki
Thank you for your interest but I'm afraid that I have to decline your order. Nubblie slots are currently full. I am only open for one of the regular slots.
@archAnarchists

I apologize but I'm not sure what you mean by "where should we negotiate".
My prices are set out up front as well as all the information that one would need to submit an order for review. Any sort of overage is normally discussed at the time if the order is accepted either in the shop or via DMs. If that's what you mean.

@CrustyGlowstick

Technically, yes.
I draw furries/scalies for a living; Its my job and I have no desire to do it for regular slots here (see won't draw in the second post).

However, if I'm allowed to draw them in a humanoid/human form, then yes. I will take a dragon. :']

@Zoyki
Thank you for your interest but I'm afraid that I have to decline your order. Nubblie slots are currently full. I am only open for one of the regular slots.
joTDAUn.png
@MyLoveless

That's exactly the information I needed, I would like to send an offer through DMs, may I proceed?
@MyLoveless

That's exactly the information I needed, I would like to send an offer through DMs, may I proceed?
@archAnarchists

Sure, go ahead.
@archAnarchists

Sure, go ahead.
joTDAUn.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11