Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Refuge's Children [hiatus?]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Plante of course!!
@Plante of course!!
Y6l4Toy.png
@kerrschtein
Can I get on the general pinglist, please?
@kerrschtein
Can I get on the general pinglist, please?
tumblr_inline_nwu3p0MJo01t7d5o3_500.gif
@Koffein certainly!!
@Koffein certainly!!
Y6l4Toy.png
May I be added to your general pinglist? I love your Fogbound Wraiths pair.
May I be added to your general pinglist? I love your Fogbound Wraiths pair.
@Barbieque certainly, thank you!
@Barbieque certainly, thank you!
Y6l4Toy.png
@kerrschtein Could I be on the general pinglist? I'm thinking of revising my lore and lair in the near feature and they all look like they'd be perfect!
@kerrschtein Could I be on the general pinglist? I'm thinking of revising my lore and lair in the near feature and they all look like they'd be perfect!
jPdGQf9.gif
Simone
Artist/Writer
Nonbinary
+3 FR Time
Lore Den WIP

1YSPZnA.png
KkMA0tT.gif
@LullabyOfWoe definitely! i hope to be breeding them again soon, but if you are looking for any lore in particular i'd be happy to help and maybe create a lore connection!
@LullabyOfWoe definitely! i hope to be breeding them again soon, but if you are looking for any lore in particular i'd be happy to help and maybe create a lore connection!
Y6l4Toy.png
hey there!! could i be added to the general pinglist? your pairs are beautiful :]
hey there!! could i be added to the general pinglist? your pairs are beautiful :]
@Ahkatars of course, thank you very much!
@Ahkatars of course, thank you very much!
Y6l4Toy.png
@Welgan @LullabyOfWoe @NostalgicBreeze @ElementMaster @EuphoriasDelight @StrawHatPirate @Plante @Koffein @Barbieque @Ahkatars @abucketofcats @Goblincat @octobers @Syrnaxi @gaydryad @SleepyDreaming @SpearTheDemon @JohhnnyyMan @Azuroru @abucketofcats @late711

hello everyone!!!!! I'm super sorry to ping everyone, but with the uptick in pings, I decided that going forwards I am going to have a self editing pinglist! the good news is: if you were pinged here, you're already on the list! I ask that you just look it over and make sure you're on the right columns and that you're on all the ones you want to be!

here is the link

please be kind, don't edit other people's info, and please make sure you put an @ before your username!

and for those who are interested in Fogborn Wraiths, there are two up for sale now! the next post will be the sales post so I don't clog this up, but I won't reping you since I don't want to bother anyone, so please stay tuned!

EDIT: in addition, if anyone is interested in the blackstone wardens (aka gaolesbians) i'm working on revamping them now!
@Welgan @LullabyOfWoe @NostalgicBreeze @ElementMaster @EuphoriasDelight @StrawHatPirate @Plante @Koffein @Barbieque @Ahkatars @abucketofcats @Goblincat @octobers @Syrnaxi @gaydryad @SleepyDreaming @SpearTheDemon @JohhnnyyMan @Azuroru @abucketofcats @late711

hello everyone!!!!! I'm super sorry to ping everyone, but with the uptick in pings, I decided that going forwards I am going to have a self editing pinglist! the good news is: if you were pinged here, you're already on the list! I ask that you just look it over and make sure you're on the right columns and that you're on all the ones you want to be!

here is the link

please be kind, don't edit other people's info, and please make sure you put an @ before your username!

and for those who are interested in Fogborn Wraiths, there are two up for sale now! the next post will be the sales post so I don't clog this up, but I won't reping you since I don't want to bother anyone, so please stay tuned!

EDIT: in addition, if anyone is interested in the blackstone wardens (aka gaolesbians) i'm working on revamping them now!
Y6l4Toy.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14