Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Let us have spaces and apostrophes.
1 2 3
Support for accented letters and spaces. SPACES OH MY LORD. Not that I particularly have use for them right now cough G1 projects with stupid names hack cough, but they'd be a lifesaver for when I do. Apostrophes are also a yes from me.

I'm... more iffy on numbers. There's huge scamming potential and I personally don't see much use for them.
Support for accented letters and spaces. SPACES OH MY LORD. Not that I particularly have use for them right now cough G1 projects with stupid names hack cough, but they'd be a lifesaver for when I do. Apostrophes are also a yes from me.

I'm... more iffy on numbers. There's huge scamming potential and I personally don't see much use for them.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
Support for everything except numbers and accents.
Support for everything except numbers and accents.
JGnDE4d.gif
Accent letters and spaces would allow so much more freedom in naming dragons.
It would also be quite easy to just ignore spaces and read accent letters as their unaccented versions for the profanity filter. This would still disallow some names with an unfortunate english meaning, but would allow so many more names.

Numbers would probably also be useful, but might be more difficult in regards to the profanity filter.
Accent letters and spaces would allow so much more freedom in naming dragons.
It would also be quite easy to just ignore spaces and read accent letters as their unaccented versions for the profanity filter. This would still disallow some names with an unfortunate english meaning, but would allow so many more names.

Numbers would probably also be useful, but might be more difficult in regards to the profanity filter.
TvGyETb.gif
Support!
Support!
QBZFjBr.png
Considering my project, spaces and accented letters would be nice. For some places I’ve just had to cram the two together and ensure that the second word is uppercased.
Considering my project, spaces and accented letters would be nice. For some places I’ve just had to cram the two together and ensure that the second word is uppercased.
Check out my
free hatchery and
adopt shop!
Banners_tiny_hatch.pngBanners_tiny_adopt.png
Support for spaces at least
Support for spaces at least
TinyOz.gif TINY.gifteleport.gif juliasmaller.gif

*Wishlist

*Land of Oz
I collect bubbly buddies!
Bubbly Buddy
buyinggf.gif
Names = aesthetic = why people play FR. I've seen in another site that spaces cause problems on the backend. In my opinion it is broken, so it deserves to be fixed.
Names = aesthetic = why people play FR. I've seen in another site that spaces cause problems on the backend. In my opinion it is broken, so it deserves to be fixed.
Support. This would be awesome, I've got several dragons with misspelled names because I can't use spaces, symbols or apostrophes.
Support. This would be awesome, I've got several dragons with misspelled names because I can't use spaces, symbols or apostrophes.
Support for spaces at the very least. Not sure about numbers or accents(? fancy letters, forget what they're called lol I'm silly) but at least spaces, please.
Support for spaces at the very least. Not sure about numbers or accents(? fancy letters, forget what they're called lol I'm silly) but at least spaces, please.
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
yes please!! i've been wishing for apostrophes in names so much, and diacritics would be awesome to have as an option too.
yes please!! i've been wishing for apostrophes in names so much, and diacritics would be awesome to have as an option too.
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
1 2 3