Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] 0g Gems 1:1000
1 2 3
@addictions

I want to apologize, I forgot to sub to this thread so I didn't see your post until now! So sorry! ^^; I do have treasure to trade now, but I understand it's been quite a while since you posted. In any case, have a good day!
@addictions

I want to apologize, I forgot to sub to this thread so I didn't see your post until now! So sorry! ^^; I do have treasure to trade now, but I understand it's been quite a while since you posted. In any case, have a good day!
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@Deramadus I have 800g to sell, if you want to
@Deramadus I have 800g to sell, if you want to
@Maedhros2

Yeah totally! I'll set up a CR. :)
@Maedhros2

Yeah totally! I'll set up a CR. :)
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
May I have 300k tk for 300g?
May I have 300k tk for 300g?
I can sell all 1k!
I can sell all 1k!
ucaXKBU.png gTxwrLW.png ec57cfa59d856e5323722720d71a9e814f6e1d23.png
@1cmOfHappiness

Awesome! Thank you very much. I'll set up a CR! :)
@1cmOfHappiness

Awesome! Thank you very much. I'll set up a CR! :)
@Deramadus
Would you be willing to trade 26,000T for 26G? I'm short treasure to buy a gene I need.
@Deramadus
Would you be willing to trade 26,000T for 26G? I'm short treasure to buy a gene I need.
@Ravenclaw1990

I wouldn't usually, but I actually have exactly 26kt on hand right now, so sure! I'll send a CR. :)
@Ravenclaw1990

I wouldn't usually, but I actually have exactly 26kt on hand right now, so sure! I'll send a CR. :)
@Deramadus I have 300g for your 300kt! :)
@Deramadus I have 300g for your 300kt! :)
........you won't see this text.... 57DCAA2A-C54E-4B30-ABB1-B6C7847ACE28.png unknown.png ........you won't see this text....
@Deramadus
Sent 1200 gems in cr! Thank you~
@Deramadus
Sent 1200 gems in cr! Thank you~
potato.pngwisp.pngleaf.pngbenson.pngboo.pngecho.png
1 2 3