Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Crim Saying I Don't Have Items I Do Have
When talking to Crim, the page wouldn't let me give her an item I have literal stacks of in my hoard (dandelion seeds), implying I didn't have any when I did. Is this an issue other people are having?
When talking to Crim, the page wouldn't let me give her an item I have literal stacks of in my hoard (dandelion seeds), implying I didn't have any when I did. Is this an issue other people are having?
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
@clowning

Try clearing your cache first. Then double-check that it's the exact same item by name, not image. Some items look very similar.
@clowning

Try clearing your cache first. Then double-check that it's the exact same item by name, not image. Some items look very similar.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
It's just happened to me. If I knew how to insert a screen shot here, I'd show you. She asked for an Autumn Sphinx, and I have one. Went to my Bestiary just to make sure, and yup, there he sits. Should I report this in the forum or through the contact function, or ....?
It's just happened to me. If I knew how to insert a screen shot here, I'd show you. She asked for an Autumn Sphinx, and I have one. Went to my Bestiary just to make sure, and yup, there he sits. Should I report this in the forum or through the contact function, or ....?
@SimplySu have you ensured that the familiar is in your hoard and not in vault or attached to a dragon?
@SimplySu have you ensured that the familiar is in your hoard and not in vault or attached to a dragon?
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark

Actually, it is attached to a dragon. I looked and couldn't find anywhere that said attached familiars didn't "count." Thank you for straightening that out for me! It's much appreciated.
@Ralzakark

Actually, it is attached to a dragon. I looked and couldn't find anywhere that said attached familiars didn't "count." Thank you for straightening that out for me! It's much appreciated.
@SimplySu
All site functions take only from your hoard. Items on dragons are 'in use' and therefore not eligible for Crim, Baldwin etc.

It would suck to unexpectedly lose a familiar or outfit piece because the one on your dragon was there last one!
@SimplySu
All site functions take only from your hoard. Items on dragons are 'in use' and therefore not eligible for Crim, Baldwin etc.

It would suck to unexpectedly lose a familiar or outfit piece because the one on your dragon was there last one!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus

I agree with you. I wasn't saying I thought an "attached" familiar or equipped outfit should be removed for Crim or Baldwin—just that in looking to determine if there were a glitch somewhere, I couldn't find anything about that. I was looking further into it to determine if I should report it. Thanks for helping to clear that up. I certainly agree that it wouldn't be fun to have a familiar vanish to go to Crim (or worse, to Baldwin) and I'm glad that it doesn't work that way.
@Vendrus

I agree with you. I wasn't saying I thought an "attached" familiar or equipped outfit should be removed for Crim or Baldwin—just that in looking to determine if there were a glitch somewhere, I couldn't find anything about that. I was looking further into it to determine if I should report it. Thanks for helping to clear that up. I certainly agree that it wouldn't be fun to have a familiar vanish to go to Crim (or worse, to Baldwin) and I'm glad that it doesn't work that way.