Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Amoeba's auctioning house
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
[center]@amoebawasp I'm kinda just testing the waters on prices here, but I have a 7 digit gen 1 XYY Guardian and a 7 digit Imperial I might want to sell. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1383717][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/13838/1383717_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/1565456][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/15655/1565456_350.png[/img][/url] I'm mostly curious on the prices here, but if I decide to sell I would be happy to have you run it and take your cut, plus a small bonus finder's fee we can iron out later.[/center]
@amoebawasp
I'm kinda just testing the waters on prices here, but I have a 7 digit gen 1 XYY Guardian and a 7 digit Imperial I might want to sell.

1383717_350.png

1565456_350.png

I'm mostly curious on the prices here, but if I decide to sell I would be happy to have you run it and take your cut, plus a small bonus finder's fee we can iron out later.
@GruesomeGoo alright, starting with the imp, id go with a starting bid of 800g, from what ive seen, they would likely get some interest, and wouldnt take that long to sell, whatever method you choose, but i dont see them going higher than 2kg or so in an auction (though nothing is certain )

as for the guardian, definitely a harder sale. though of course they are a double, they are quite an unfortunate one in the eyes of most, the may help, but im not sure the 7 digit market is big enough too give it that much of a boost, as 7digits even g1 7digits are relatively easy to find. Of course there will be people interested in these colors, but speaking from experience, the sort of people who seek out weird color combos, and the sort who would shell out for a double, are rarely the same people, if you know where im getting at. So despite him being an 8 year old g1 double, if you were to auction them, id could only suggest a pretty low starting bid, 300g perhaps.
but this is just my opinion, 7 digits are still quite a subjective selling point
@GruesomeGoo alright, starting with the imp, id go with a starting bid of 800g, from what ive seen, they would likely get some interest, and wouldnt take that long to sell, whatever method you choose, but i dont see them going higher than 2kg or so in an auction (though nothing is certain )

as for the guardian, definitely a harder sale. though of course they are a double, they are quite an unfortunate one in the eyes of most, the may help, but im not sure the 7 digit market is big enough too give it that much of a boost, as 7digits even g1 7digits are relatively easy to find. Of course there will be people interested in these colors, but speaking from experience, the sort of people who seek out weird color combos, and the sort who would shell out for a double, are rarely the same people, if you know where im getting at. So despite him being an 8 year old g1 double, if you were to auction them, id could only suggest a pretty low starting bid, 300g perhaps.
but this is just my opinion, 7 digits are still quite a subjective selling point
HCnDh8Y.png

@amoebawasp

Thank you very much for your evaluations, I appreciate your help!
@amoebawasp

Thank you very much for your evaluations, I appreciate your help!
@amoebawasp
Excuse me, are you willing to auction 57 dragons at once?
@amoebawasp
Excuse me, are you willing to auction 57 dragons at once?
JICIbJe.png Check out my
outfit thread!

→ → →
3592.png
My name is RK0(zero)Luna,
not RKOLuna.
@RK0Luna I've done it before! how would you like me going about it?
@RK0Luna I've done it before! how would you like me going about it?
HCnDh8Y.png

@amoebawasp
Their SB price and scry are in bio, AB price is 10x SB, mi is 10g, I take eggs at LAH, g:t 1:1100, how long do you think the auction should last?
@amoebawasp
Their SB price and scry are in bio, AB price is 10x SB, mi is 10g, I take eggs at LAH, g:t 1:1100, how long do you think the auction should last?
JICIbJe.png Check out my
outfit thread!

→ → →
3592.png
not RKOLuna.
@RK0Luna genarally they last for 1 week and i dont feel like this has too be any different.
ill be posting the auction tomorrow (have to go too bed soon), thanks for ordering!
@RK0Luna genarally they last for 1 week and i dont feel like this has too be any different.
ill be posting the auction tomorrow (have to go too bed soon), thanks for ordering!
HCnDh8Y.png

@amoebawasp
Sure, thank you!
@amoebawasp
Sure, thank you!
JICIbJe.png Check out my
outfit thread!

→ → →
3592.png
not RKOLuna.
[center] @amoebawasp I've been meaning to sell this girl for a while now, would you be willing to set up an auction? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66707576][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/667076/66707576_350.png[/img][/url] She's a Gen 1, XYZ with solid colors for a earthy theme + matching green eyes. Unbred and unnamed, etc. I'm not looking for a lot, just someone who will put her to use since I won't

@amoebawasp

I've been meaning to sell this girl for a while now, would you be willing to set up an auction?

66707576_350.png

She's a Gen 1, XYZ with solid colors for a earthy theme + matching green eyes. Unbred and unnamed, etc. I'm not looking for a lot, just someone who will put her to use since I won't
tumblr_pazmwxSfzD1vgcbg6o1_500.png

Whirl - 18- he/him
@wwhirlybirb sorry to keep you waiting, i somehow missed this.
while id be happy to auction them if you want me too, id personally try a flatsale instead, i know you may have already without any luck, but i dont feel like an auction will fare you any better, and would really only waste time. To define the difference between the two selling methods I'd say; flatsales are best for convincing one person that they want a matchy, but not immediately noticeable dragon, while auctions are for dragons that multiple people need very little convincing of (the exception to this being mass auctions), and your dragon, while i agree is matchy, definitely falls into the former category. Hope this makes sense, and im sorry if its sounds condescending, im not sure whats common knowledge with these things.
@wwhirlybirb sorry to keep you waiting, i somehow missed this.
while id be happy to auction them if you want me too, id personally try a flatsale instead, i know you may have already without any luck, but i dont feel like an auction will fare you any better, and would really only waste time. To define the difference between the two selling methods I'd say; flatsales are best for convincing one person that they want a matchy, but not immediately noticeable dragon, while auctions are for dragons that multiple people need very little convincing of (the exception to this being mass auctions), and your dragon, while i agree is matchy, definitely falls into the former category. Hope this makes sense, and im sorry if its sounds condescending, im not sure whats common knowledge with these things.
HCnDh8Y.png

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14