Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you pay much attention to vistas?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I only have three vistas on my account rn
I only have three vistas on my account rn
iW3lC5l.pngY5ILoot.pngtg462CC.pngQFchClK.pnglightflower.png
I remember before they were a reasonably achievable item, the only ones you'd see were from staff and KS backers (and contest winners) so I've always seen them as something my hindbrain just *needs* to collect. Even though so many are a dime a dozen I'm still like, ooh shiny forum decoration, so rare, must have
I remember before they were a reasonably achievable item, the only ones you'd see were from staff and KS backers (and contest winners) so I've always seen them as something my hindbrain just *needs* to collect. Even though so many are a dime a dozen I'm still like, ooh shiny forum decoration, so rare, must have
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
I notice them when people match them with their avatar, otherwise they're just there. I collect them and keep all of them sefely stored in my vault.
I notice them when people match them with their avatar, otherwise they're just there. I collect them and keep all of them sefely stored in my vault.
Y02PS6v.png
i like collecting them and i sometimes change mine but i usually just keep the jester one because it matches swag so well
i like collecting them and i sometimes change mine but i usually just keep the jester one because it matches swag so well
littel_guy.png Alex or Rex
They/He
FR +1
Pinging is OK
Dragon Sales
i like to have a variety of options because i change my avatar dragon a lot and like to match, but i've only ever gone out of my way to buy one (spring from the tmp). there are a lot of vistas i don't like or don't see value in; i think the mp ones are pretty overpriced, but whatever!
i like to have a variety of options because i change my avatar dragon a lot and like to match, but i've only ever gone out of my way to buy one (spring from the tmp). there are a lot of vistas i don't like or don't see value in; i think the mp ones are pretty overpriced, but whatever!
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
I collect the ones that appeal to me, but usually go back to using my current one after a while.
I collect the ones that appeal to me, but usually go back to using my current one after a while.
Pelt Collector
Lithe Otter Pelt Elk Pelt Snowfall Elk Pelt Winter Wolf Pelt Black Wolf Pelt Clouddancer Hide Sunspot Clouddancer Hide
I try to get the limited ones, but ones like the marketplace and Swipp vistas I'm not too concerned with.
I try to get the limited ones, but ones like the marketplace and Swipp vistas I'm not too concerned with.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
i collect them and switch em around alot, but i like to think i wont stick around long enough to get a ks vista
i collect them and switch em around alot, but i like to think i wont stick around long enough to get a ks vista

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
I rarely switch my vista, because I rarely switch my avatar dragon! I like em to match when I do, though. I don't really actively hunt for vistas, but it's definitely fun to get a new one, even if I'll probably not use it! Another funny little picture for my funny little picture collection, haha.
I rarely switch my vista, because I rarely switch my avatar dragon! I like em to match when I do, though. I don't really actively hunt for vistas, but it's definitely fun to get a new one, even if I'll probably not use it! Another funny little picture for my funny little picture collection, haha.
77696944_QykUN2hTzlQMCkD.png
the only other vista i like is eyes on you which i use during notn, but otherwise, unless they release one that matches my avatar better, i don't plan on getting more or switching ^^
the only other vista i like is eyes on you which i use during notn, but otherwise, unless they release one that matches my avatar better, i don't plan on getting more or switching ^^
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7