Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Fanartsy’s Art Shop! (g/t/items)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Nabesima

oh right, it was one of the deals I posted, didn’t expect a post in my thread from that. but nope, the deal was 3kg for a couple full body, so it’s a total of 3kg ^^
@Nabesima

oh right, it was one of the deals I posted, didn’t expect a post in my thread from that. but nope, the deal was 3kg for a couple full body, so it’s a total of 3kg ^^
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
bump
bump
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
Wow really nice drawings, I would like to get some as well.

Name/Username/Twitter @: Myrmace / @Johan_Myr
Headshot/Half body/Full body: Fullbody
Sketch/Lines/Flats/Rendered: Rendered
How many characters: 1
Background or props: No bg needed but maybe a sticker style ? Also if you can can you give him this katana ?
Character references: Mace-O
Pose/Scene ideas: If you can draw him with the katana can you draw him doing Kasumi no kamae stance. I feel like Google images will be better help to you than me showing one image.
If not with katana, then suprise me :D

Payment will be in gems so it will be 4000(+250 if with the katana) gems. Please let me know if more needed
Wow really nice drawings, I would like to get some as well.

Name/Username/Twitter @: Myrmace / @Johan_Myr
Headshot/Half body/Full body: Fullbody
Sketch/Lines/Flats/Rendered: Rendered
Background or props: No bg needed but maybe a sticker style ? Also if you can can you give him this katana ?
Character references: Mace-O
Pose/Scene ideas: If you can draw him with the katana can you draw him doing Kasumi no kamae stance. I feel like Google images will be better help to you than me showing one image.
If not with katana, then suprise me :D

Payment will be in gems so it will be 4000(+250 if with the katana) gems. Please let me know if more needed
@MyrMace

hi! Sorry for the wait, I totally missed your comment since you didn’t ping me (i get a lot of notifications daily) but I’d love to do that! Feel free to send the payment for the pose with the katana and i’ll get started ^^ 4250g is the correct price, since the katana is very simple
@MyrMace

hi! Sorry for the wait, I totally missed your comment since you didn’t ping me (i get a lot of notifications daily) but I’d love to do that! Feel free to send the payment for the pose with the katana and i’ll get started ^^ 4250g is the correct price, since the katana is very simple
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
@Fanartsy

Name/Username/Twitter @: Aelthya on all platforms!
Headshot/Half body/Full body: Half body
Sketch/Lines/Flats/Rendered: Flats
Background or props: No background needed, but the witch hat and eyepatch similar to the reference images are desired (I don't actually know if this counts as props.)
Character references: Pose/Scene ideas: She is a spellcaster Druid/Cleric multiclass (Primary Star Druid) with a focus on stars/starlight, and healing. Kind/gentle. Warm. Probably would be the team mom type.

Notes:
  • Her hair is wavy/curly and falls past her butt.
  • Her face/cheeks and nose are dotted with freckles.
  • Hair Color: Medium/Chestnut brown with a platinum blonde/silver witch's streak (Streak is on the opposite side to her star-shaped eye-patch)
  • Eye has the starry purple and blue effect/colors in them.

If there is any other information I can get you, let me know! ^^;
I think that's all of it. -panics-
@Fanartsy

Name/Username/Twitter @: Aelthya on all platforms!
Headshot/Half body/Full body: Half body
Sketch/Lines/Flats/Rendered: Flats
Background or props: No background needed, but the witch hat and eyepatch similar to the reference images are desired (I don't actually know if this counts as props.)
Character references: Pose/Scene ideas: She is a spellcaster Druid/Cleric multiclass (Primary Star Druid) with a focus on stars/starlight, and healing. Kind/gentle. Warm. Probably would be the team mom type.

Notes:
  • Her hair is wavy/curly and falls past her butt.
  • Her face/cheeks and nose are dotted with freckles.
  • Hair Color: Medium/Chestnut brown with a platinum blonde/silver witch's streak (Streak is on the opposite side to her star-shaped eye-patch)
  • Eye has the starry purple and blue effect/colors in them.

If there is any other information I can get you, let me know! ^^;
I think that's all of it. -panics-
leaf.png || Female | FR+2 | Wannabe Artist & Gamer || corgisinger.png
@Aelthya

all looks good to me! Feel free to send the payment (2750g) and I’ll get to sketching tomorrow ^^ if there’s a specific pose you’d like, feel free to tell me, if not, i’ll do a couple of pose sketches first
@Aelthya

all looks good to me! Feel free to send the payment (2750g) and I’ll get to sketching tomorrow ^^ if there’s a specific pose you’d like, feel free to tell me, if not, i’ll do a couple of pose sketches first
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |

@Fanartsy

Sending Payment right now! As for a specific pose... I don't have anything specific in mind, so have fun with it! :D

@Fanartsy

Sending Payment right now! As for a specific pose... I don't have anything specific in mind, so have fun with it! :D
leaf.png || Female | FR+2 | Wannabe Artist & Gamer || corgisinger.png
Bump! (I love the animations!)
Bump! (I love the animations!)
The_Aether_Orchard
Bump
Bump
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
New prices! New styles!
New prices! New styles!