Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Hiring ITEM Brewers 2g/hour (OPEN)
1 2
@Dragon2NEO Hey! Time wise, how about one fine alchemical reduction (2 hours)? I don’t have anything that is ~2 hours 30 minutes or just 30 minutes, unfortunately.

Let me know what payment type you prefer, 2 hours is 4g/kt (payment will be sent afterwards) and I’ll send over the materials if that sounds good to you!
@Dragon2NEO Hey! Time wise, how about one fine alchemical reduction (2 hours)? I don’t have anything that is ~2 hours 30 minutes or just 30 minutes, unfortunately.

Let me know what payment type you prefer, 2 hours is 4g/kt (payment will be sent afterwards) and I’ll send over the materials if that sounds good to you!
IMG_0615.png
Whoops! We meant that we had something else brewing and would be ready to brew in a bit. We can brew anything you need, and would prefer payment in gems.
Whoops! We meant that we had something else brewing and would be ready to brew in a bit. We can brew anything you need, and would prefer payment in gems.
Water Runestone WishlistFlairotlsFTU Bio GeneratorWant Prismatic Tokens?
Forum pings and PMs welcome.
Most of lair is in HibDen and open for forum games.
This Water Runestone is the most decoration this signature has ever had. I know, it scares me too.
Hiya! My cauldron is baby levels rn (lvl 9) so I was wondering if I could brew the irradiated alchemical reduction and/or the spinner gene for you to help me get some nice experience if those aren't taken already.

Username: Zebrask
Item(s) Brewing: Irradiated alchemical reduction(s) and/or spinner gene (if they are still open)
Payment Type: gems
Questions/Comments:I usually get online multiple times everyday so these shouldn't take long once I have the materials.
Hiya! My cauldron is baby levels rn (lvl 9) so I was wondering if I could brew the irradiated alchemical reduction and/or the spinner gene for you to help me get some nice experience if those aren't taken already.

Username: Zebrask
Item(s) Brewing: Irradiated alchemical reduction(s) and/or spinner gene (if they are still open)
Payment Type: gems
Questions/Comments:I usually get online multiple times everyday so these shouldn't take long once I have the materials.
transcatcher.pngW1Dayps.png
Username XCVN
Item(s) Brewing: Secondary Gene: Spinner
Payment Type: GEMS
Questions/Comments: N/A
Username XCVN
Item(s) Brewing: Secondary Gene: Spinner
Payment Type: GEMS
Questions/Comments: N/A
FaCKLHz.png |Buying Spare Inventory Crates |
| WishList |
| Sales Tab |