Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Kelp Beds Expansion
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
Love this update, the new maren are so pretty!
Love this update, the new maren are so pretty!
Oh my goodness, I love the new scene! Time to spoil my Water dergs!!!
Oh my goodness, I love the new scene! Time to spoil my Water dergs!!!
5ePYQa6.png
Andy/Nickolaus
He/They
Ya boi like the expensive projects
Aether by breadpuff
Maren boys ???? ????
Maren boys ???? ????
AAAH everything is so good!!!
AAAH everything is so good!!!
20000127.png dd642e16bf2e7e782e9bcd797b5490e7df946cd5.png
the girls are so cute ahhh i love them. must. get. dragons. with colorschemes for them.
the girls are so cute ahhh i love them. must. get. dragons. with colorschemes for them.
w9bDUNq.pngPgv53XB.pngmlHpBMC.pngkCTrfom.png
CQ7Bbrl.pngJNaCTSP.pngcNlQITm.pngbRMhELZ.png
Gbwcg3q.pngBT1N47G.pngx8bDWFu.pngR1dejfm.png
[quote name="Harbinger" date="2022-03-19 00:33:23" ] Petition to have Eggulls removed or their description changed. I can't imagine I'm the only one triggered by the thought of anything swallowing sapient young whole. [/quote] Bro you can’t be serious xD
Harbinger wrote on 2022-03-19 00:33:23:
Petition to have Eggulls removed or their description changed. I can't imagine I'm the only one triggered by the thought of anything swallowing sapient young whole.

Bro you can’t be serious xD
Roanoke Karma
not sure if it's intended, but the title of the thread is still "Live Update" and not "Kelp Beds Expansion" ^^
not sure if it's intended, but the title of the thread is still "Live Update" and not "Kelp Beds Expansion" ^^
257.png he/they
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
Guess I'll have to get better at the Coli so I can get to Kelp Beds and check this out!
Guess I'll have to get better at the Coli so I can get to Kelp Beds and check this out!
Man, time to make a water themes dragon
Man, time to make a water themes dragon
tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png
I'm a tru viking
[quote name="Harbinger" date="2022-03-19 00:33:23" ] Petition to have Eggulls removed or their description changed. I can't imagine I'm the only one triggered by the thought of anything swallowing sapient young whole. [/quote] It’s an egg, not a hatchling, beastclan have been known to do much worse to dragon eggs and hatchlings
Harbinger wrote on 2022-03-19 00:33:23:
Petition to have Eggulls removed or their description changed. I can't imagine I'm the only one triggered by the thought of anything swallowing sapient young whole.

It’s an egg, not a hatchling, beastclan have been known to do much worse to dragon eggs and hatchlings
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63