Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • a s m o d e u s • hiatus
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 61 62
Ooh, could I get a slot too, from the pinglist? I don't wanna overwhelm you if you've got too many lined up right now, though!

(Also, I know you said you're not accepting USD right now, but just for the record I do have USD on hand if you'd like that instead of FRC!)
Ooh, could I get a slot too, from the pinglist? I don't wanna overwhelm you if you've got too many lined up right now, though!

(Also, I know you said you're not accepting USD right now, but just for the record I do have USD on hand if you'd like that instead of FRC!)
YUDrFCG.png
@dragonpals - sure, I'm totally good atm! I only have around 3 commissions left from the list which is manageable! c:

as for currency, I'll gladly take either or! Since I've got a few FRC commissions I wouldn't mind the USD, but it's totally up to you! < 3
@dragonpals - sure, I'm totally good atm! I only have around 3 commissions left from the list which is manageable! c:

as for currency, I'll gladly take either or! Since I've got a few FRC commissions I wouldn't mind the USD, but it's totally up to you! < 3
............................ imageedit_2_7536044406.png

she/her
art shop

Can i be added to the ping list please?? <3
Can i be added to the ping list please?? <3
ACOZFAh.png
LCqISMP.png
rUoKR6y.png
VP2q7rm.png
YMPbu9R.png
63448406_voebViXrR0SfiPb.png
Is your pinglist for any openings? I'd love to be added to it if so. :flushed:
Is your pinglist for any openings? I'd love to be added to it if so. :flushed:
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@Amaresse @Hideki - you've both been added! Thank you so much for the interest c:
@Amaresse @Hideki - you've both been added! Thank you so much for the interest c:

she/her
art shop

Ok, cool!! I do have a character in mind that doesn’t have any art yet— would you mind terribly if I put together a combination of a written description and a few images of the kind of outfit I’d like him to have? Thank you!!
Ok, cool!! I do have a character in mind that doesn’t have any art yet— would you mind terribly if I put together a combination of a written description and a few images of the kind of outfit I’d like him to have? Thank you!!
YUDrFCG.png
@dragonpals - i wouldn't mind at all! The more description the better, I don't mind at all!! I can also send a sketch once that's done so you can make changes < 3
@dragonpals - i wouldn't mind at all! The more description the better, I don't mind at all!! I can also send a sketch once that's done so you can make changes < 3

she/her
art shop

@Veneziia hello! I'm working on your pieces! The first piece is finished: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/471840505089490955/954486152780476466/IMG_2092.jpg[/img] and I'm working on the second: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/471840505089490955/954815263952470016/IMG_2094.jpg[/img] the reason I'm messaging is to just make sure that I got everything you wanted! Since it's a text reference, I almost always send a sketch before I do the full lined piece just to make sure I'm able to capture what you want out of your character. so, let me know if you want anything changed! thank you!
@Veneziia
hello! I'm working on your pieces!
The first piece is finished:

IMG_2092.jpg

and I'm working on the second:
IMG_2094.jpg

the reason I'm messaging is to just make sure that I got everything you wanted! Since it's a text reference, I almost always send a sketch before I do the full lined piece just to make sure I'm able to capture what you want out of your character.
so, let me know if you want anything changed! thank you!

she/her
art shop

Omg they both look amazing!!! I love how you drew both of their expressions and am just totally enamored with how the first one came out!! <3

And the second one is perfect. I was a little worried I didn't get the hair reference quite right or it would be confusing, but you got it absolutely perfect and aaaah I'm so happy with the sketch. Thank you so much for sharing it with me, and at the moment there isn't anything I want changed. C:
Omg they both look amazing!!! I love how you drew both of their expressions and am just totally enamored with how the first one came out!! <3

And the second one is perfect. I was a little worried I didn't get the hair reference quite right or it would be confusing, but you got it absolutely perfect and aaaah I'm so happy with the sketch. Thank you so much for sharing it with me, and at the moment there isn't anything I want changed. C:
@Veneziia - woo, awesome! I'll be finishing your second one tomorrow! I'm super excited to show you because adding colors makes it a bit more flashy and stuff hehe, thank you for the comments and I'm so happy you like it so far!!
@Veneziia - woo, awesome! I'll be finishing your second one tomorrow! I'm super excited to show you because adding colors makes it a bit more flashy and stuff hehe, thank you for the comments and I'm so happy you like it so far!!

she/her
art shop

1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 61 62